X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOES66FURY
    Guest replied
    Re: The Price Of Gas

Lucky for him it wasnt a direct hit.....dude should buy some lottery tickets

Leave a comment:

• malc
    replied

No problem, I just thought everyone assumed it was a post for people to give the price of gas in their area.

Leave a comment:

• HillbillySailor
    replied

Uh..yeah, I read the link (that's one lucky SOB), but I put the price of premium up there since someone else already had. No one is trying to thread-jack or anything.

Leave a comment:

• malc
    replied

Didīnt anyone click the link ?
    A guy nearly got fried by lightning while pumping gas, the high price was a reference to the fact it may have cost him his life !!

VILLAGE OF BARKER, N.Y. (WIVB) - A man survived being struck by lightning while pumping gas.

Survivor William Hall said, "Everybody tells me I'm lucky, and I feel that way. I really do."

What started as a routine stop for gas, ended in a near death experience for William Hall Wednesday.

"Started pumping the gas, and I seen a very bright orange light, followed by a very bright white light, and then total darkness. I went out," said Hall.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied

3.09 in Massachusetts today

Leave a comment:

• Fordplay0621
    replied

$3.57 here in Reno

Leave a comment:

• HillbillySailor
    replied

$3.48 for premium as of yesterday around here.

Leave a comment:

• AllenK
    replied

$3.59 for premium last night!

Leave a comment:

• malc
    started a topic The Price Of Gas

The Price Of Gas

Couldīve turned out to be very high.http://www.wivb.com/global/story.asp?s=9116866
Working...
X