The Price Of Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Price Of Gas

Couldīve turned out to be very high.http://www.wivb.com/global/story.asp?s=9116866

Re: The Price Of Gas

$3.59 for premium last night!

Comment

$3.48 for premium as of yesterday around here.

Comment

$3.57 here in Reno

Comment

3.09 in Massachusetts today
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Didīnt anyone click the link ?
            A guy nearly got fried by lightning while pumping gas, the high price was a reference to the fact it may have cost him his life !!

VILLAGE OF BARKER, N.Y. (WIVB) - A man survived being struck by lightning while pumping gas.

Survivor William Hall said, "Everybody tells me I'm lucky, and I feel that way. I really do."

What started as a routine stop for gas, ended in a near death experience for William Hall Wednesday.

"Started pumping the gas, and I seen a very bright orange light, followed by a very bright white light, and then total darkness. I went out," said Hall.

Comment

Uh..yeah, I read the link (that's one lucky SOB), but I put the price of premium up there since someone else already had. No one is trying to thread-jack or anything.

Comment

No problem, I just thought everyone assumed it was a post for people to give the price of gas in their area.

Comment

Lucky for him it wasnt a direct hit.....dude should buy some lottery tickets

Comment

Originally posted by malc
                    Didīnt anyone click the link ?
                    A guy nearly got fried by lightning while pumping gas, the high price was a reference to the fact it may have cost him his life !!

VILLAGE OF BARKER, N.Y. (WIVB) - A man survived being struck by lightning while pumping gas.

Survivor William Hall said, "Everybody tells me I'm lucky, and I feel that way. I really do."

What started as a routine stop for gas, ended in a near death experience for William Hall Wednesday.

"Started pumping the gas, and I seen a very bright orange light, followed by a very bright white light, and then total darkness. I went out," said Hall.
                    Hell, I thought it was a linkk about "Frijoles" and the price of Pintos !

Comment

funny ilive in buffalo ny and that was not on the news lol who knew getting hit by lighting was not news enough for the tv lol

Comment

Did you see the size of Amanda Lambs ears?

Comment

Originally posted by olbuddybob
                          Did you see the size of Amanda Lambs ears?
                          Hey, She heard that!

Comment

woo hoo!! paid $2.99 a gallon for 87 octane non-ethanol this afternoon! (ethanol sucks for a daily driver fuel IMO)

First time the real gas was under 3 bucks around here in a long time.
                            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

We are still paying around $3.40 for 87 around this area of town.
                              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X