• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiresmoke!
    replied
    Re: SEMA

One of those things I'd love to see...

The exclusivity part of it is kinda baffling(the NAMM shows have the same industry insider or invitation-only clause....makes no sense to me)....bring in the public, let'em see what's new.

In these hard economic times, it may be wise to show what's out there......otherwise, the general public may never know(no incentive to pick up the catalog or swing by the local speed shop).

Pics, definitely

Leave a comment:

• shaun callaway
    replied

for sure as long as i get to go

it is still up in the air on who is actually goin over here.

Leave a comment:

• Bigbuds1
    replied

so invite us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jk

I hope you take a load of pics Shaun, so we can see it in real time, not magazine time.

Leave a comment:

• shaun callaway
    replied

Originally posted by bearphoto
    What are the dates of the event and is it open to the "public" at all?
    unfortunately you either have to be in the industry or invited to go.

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    Guest replied

would love to go..but I am not in the industry.....Just a looser jet engine mechanic.......will have to see all the cool stuff on TV

Leave a comment:

• bearphoto
    replied

What are the dates of the event and is it open to the "public" at all?

Leave a comment:

• squirrel
    replied

I couldn't deal with the influx of junk mail after the last time I attended (04) so I probably won't be back anytime soon.

Have fun! as if I need to say it

Leave a comment:

• rightpedal
    replied

I found out today that I get to go. I don't work in the industry, my buddy Mike owns an interior shop and insists he's going for business. I will just taking it all in. I will pipe up again when it comes up on the events thread. I look forward to putting a face to some of the names.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• shaun callaway
    replied

that blows

Leave a comment:

• Vegaman
    replied

Was scheduled to go but economic times have nixed that :-(

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied

Our second son Jack is set to "pull out of the staging lanes" that week so no show for this guy and rightfully so!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• shaun callaway
    replied

Originally posted by dieselgeek
    yeah, thanks for reminding us weiners that you are on the Edelbrock bus to SEMA, you bastard.

dude come on really....lol

i just wanted to see if any fellow cjs were going to be there. got to have something to do you know. im not even sure im going ;)

Leave a comment:

• dieselgeek
    replied

yeah, thanks for reminding us weiners that you are on the Edelbrock bus to SEMA, you bastard.

Leave a comment:

• shaun callaway
    started a topic SEMA

SEMA

Its just around the corner, whos goin and for what purpose? Are you displaying any cars or just checkin out new products or both. I imagine both Chad and DF will be there makin contacts but im sure everyone would like to know what the plan is or isint. This is probably more for the guy who owns his own place or is a parts buyer.

Does anyone have a car that they lent out to a company to have product on and having it displayed?
Working...
X