SEMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEMA

Its just around the corner, whos goin and for what purpose? Are you displaying any cars or just checkin out new products or both. I imagine both Chad and DF will be there makin contacts but im sure everyone would like to know what the plan is or isint. This is probably more for the guy who owns his own place or is a parts buyer.

Does anyone have a car that they lent out to a company to have product on and having it displayed?

Re: SEMA

yeah, thanks for reminding us weiners that you are on the Edelbrock bus to SEMA, you bastard.
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
      yeah, thanks for reminding us weiners that you are on the Edelbrock bus to SEMA, you bastard.

dude come on really....lol

i just wanted to see if any fellow cjs were going to be there. got to have something to do you know. im not even sure im going ;)

Comment

Our second son Jack is set to "pull out of the staging lanes" that week so no show for this guy and rightfully so!

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Was scheduled to go but economic times have nixed that :-(
          "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

that blows

Comment

I found out today that I get to go. I don't work in the industry, my buddy Mike owns an interior shop and insists he's going for business. I will just taking it all in. I will pipe up again when it comes up on the events thread. I look forward to putting a face to some of the names.

Steve
              Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

I couldn't deal with the influx of junk mail after the last time I attended (04) so I probably won't be back anytime soon.

Have fun! as if I need to say it

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

What are the dates of the event and is it open to the "public" at all?
                  Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

would love to go..but I am not in the industry.....Just a looser jet engine mechanic.......will have to see all the cool stuff on TV

Comment

Originally posted by bearphoto
                      What are the dates of the event and is it open to the "public" at all?
                      unfortunately you either have to be in the industry or invited to go.

Comment

so invite us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jk

I hope you take a load of pics Shaun, so we can see it in real time, not magazine time.
                        Living the dream!

Comment

for sure as long as i get to go

it is still up in the air on who is actually goin over here.

Comment

One of those things I'd love to see...

The exclusivity part of it is kinda baffling(the NAMM shows have the same industry insider or invitation-only clause....makes no sense to me)....bring in the public, let'em see what's new.

In these hard economic times, it may be wise to show what's out there......otherwise, the general public may never know(no incentive to pick up the catalog or swing by the local speed shop).

Pics, definitely

Comment

It's all about business brother. The catastrophe of a Cluster F@#k that would result from throwing the doors open to everyone would results in nadda being accomplished business-wise at the show.

It's busy enough as it is!

Brian

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                              X