• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supersoaker flamethrower

How come I didn't think of this?

My Second Super Soaker Flamethrower. Song is New Noise by Refused

Re: supersoaker flamethrower

wow, I think if I would have thought of that as a kid I would have got in trouble.

Comment

laast year 4th of july, me and my brother in law got into a roman candle fight, i caught his hair on fire, he has a scar on his neck that looks like a scid mark ( the kind in your undies) and one on the back of his arm. I could see him coming at me with something like that

Comment

Hmm.
        Talk about white trash, but you know, in case of the near predicted end of the world, zombie attacking sort of thing, remind me to stop by the local BMW dealership, pick up a few ammo packs, er bottles of concentraited washer fluid, and be packin' a couple good zippo lighters, and I'm ready for the fight! Killjoy!

Ah, that made me smile. Now, just need to resist the temptation to do that and manage to burn myself to a crisp in the process.
        Andrew
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

How long you reckon the internals of a super soaker hold up to the corrosiveness of gasoline?
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Damn It! now I have to have one...

Comment

Originally posted by VTJUNK
              How come I didn't think of this?

My Second Super Soaker Flamethrower. Song is New Noise by Refused
              How is it Chad hasn't thought of this?!

-Brad

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                How long you reckon the internals of a super soaker hold up to the corrosiveness of gasoline?
                Quite a long time. The tank is made out of the same material as a gas can, and the vinyl tubing that runs through the gun is the same as cheap fuel line.

The gun will last about 5 minutes before you burn the end of the barrel off, though.

You guys seriously haven't thought of this before?

Comment

well think of this, is you run some cheap copper tubing over the barrel ( for stability puposes) and cap it but drill a small hole in the end, the flame would never see the plastic?

Comment

Originally posted by 70.5CAMARO
                    well think of this, is you run some cheap copper tubing over the barrel ( for stability puposes) and cap it but drill a small hole in the end, the flame would never see the plastic?
                    That might change the spray pattern.

How about we build it, then tap the end for Holley jets. We'll see how different jets effect flame pattern and distance?

Comment

I have been thinking about an air tank for pressure, a jerry can to hold the fuel and some bathtub napalm. some fittings and hoses with a dead man switch and a nozzle for control and some sort of ignition... it would be heavy but 5 gallons under pressure would last a while. the flames would take out several dozen zombies. so if you were on a roof top and needed to clear a path it could be a solution.

Comment

that's a good idea, those zombies can be a tough lot.

Comment

When the zombie's show up, I'm going to your house, hopefully not as a zombie :P
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

maybe use a power washer wand for the barrel chage the pattern with tip changes?

Comment

How far would one of those Wagner power painters set on kill throw?

Comment

Working...
                              X