• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: supersoaker flamethrower

actually i am the last house on a dead end dirt road

Comment

Oh. We're the second house on a dead end road, but I'm surrounded by police officers.

That's a good thing, even here in VT, but could it be double bad if they were zombies?

Comment

Zombie cops can be lured into a trap using donuts made of C4.

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Best zombie flick - Sean Of The Dead- freakin' hilarious
          "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Those guys are future Darwin Award winners.

Best recent Zombie flick? Sean Of the Dead.
            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

See, I mention one quip about Zombie something or other, and you guys go clean the hell off the deep end.
              This is why I camp out here so much.

Fun part of my life, occasionally the wife says, wouldn't that house be a nice place to have? {pointing at the occasional farm house or place around town}
              I get the joy of saying nope, too many windows, would be iimpossible to board up in an emergency.
              I keep saying I want to build a house where all access points are a minumum of 10 feet high off the ground. For fun, throw in a concrete channel 30 feet deep, around the house with retracting bridge, just "A nice home in the countryside" complete with armored lock down windows.

And one of these pieces of equipment in the lean to, in case I had to go out for a drive.
              Check this thing out, I recall seeing mention of the "flail" tractor a while back on a military channel show.

Andrew
              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

where the creachers in "I am legend" zombies? if so flame would be just fine, the uv rays alone would kill them.

when we remodelled about 10 years ago my second story is designed so that i can stand at te top of the stairs and throw bullets down with out ever worrieing about getting hit. the entire surrounding is renforced and filled. all the windows also are designed in the up stairs so that i dot have a single bind spot all the way around the house. almost sounds like i a paranoid huh

Comment

We passed "almost" about 10 miles ago....he he

Brian

Comment

well its always good to be prepared, even though i dont have any assault rifles, so i can only kill 5 shotgun rounds at a time,

Comment

I surprised that no one has mentioned the one thing that can stop an army of zombies in it's tracks.

Chuck Norris.

'Nuff said.

Brian

Comment

zombies (in theory) will burn like firewood. so torch away from a safe spot and wait til they burn up.

Comment

Chuck Norris' beard could beat off a gaggle of Zombies....No Chuck needed.

Did you know Zombies used to roam the earth...then Chuck found out.....No more zombies.

Seth
                          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

better have a whole case of mountain dew for him

Comment

Working...
                            X