This clip is good for a Cheap Laugh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This clip is good for a Cheap Laugh.

Watching Police Academy 1, I know I know, but I thought this was still good enough to post :D

1978 Honda:
    Escaped on a technicality.

Re: This clip is good for a Cheap Laugh.

I forgot about that one. Reminded me of driving my 77 Accord hatchback in high school. It was great using the handbrake to make sliding turns. I'm 5' 7" and I had to drive it with the seat all the back and 7'2" Too Tall Jones even getting into a Civic is a comedy.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

At first I thought, Naaaahhh .. but then why not ?
      I had forgotten that part and it was hilarious to watch again.
      I love Hightower, he cracks me up !!

Mahoney. It's got to be Mahoney ..

Comment

Like a car crash, can't help but look...

The sheer irony of a Honda with a Stars'N'Bars plate is funny enough on it's own....then add in Hightower.

I'm 5'10", and remember feeling like a sardine getting behind the wheel of a Fiero(some chick I was dating at the time had one....what a tub...the car, that is)......seat all the way against the re4ar bulkhead, and still felt cramped up.

Wonder how many Matadors you could even find today, let alone roadworthy? Kinda neat seeing one in action again....wonder ifthey actuallyhad a police package for those, or if they were just run-of-the-mill?

Comment

the dude that plays Mahoney is a GM of a radio station here in Tucson......92.1 KFMA.... I hear he is a douche

Comment

Steve Guttenberg?

My, how the "mighty" have fallen...... ;D

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
              I'm 5'10", and remember feeling like a sardine getting behind the wheel of a Fiero(some chick I was dating at the time had one....what a tub...the car, that is)......seat all the way against the re4ar bulkhead, and still felt cramped up.
              Sliding the seat forward and leaning it back works better than sliding it all the way back and being stuck with the upright seating position.

Wonder how many Matadors you could even find today, let alone roadworthy? Kinda neat seeing one in action again....wonder if they actually had a police package for those, or if they were just run-of-the-mill?
              I watch the movie when it's on TV, just to see the Matadors.

Comment

Still funny...

Comment

it is amazing how stars change over the years

Comment

Working...
                  X