Spitfire Haircut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spitfire Haircut

A tad more to the right and heŽd be shorter by one head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEnOeITKZAA

Re: Spitfire Haircut

As the late George Carlin would say - - - "that wasn't a near miss, it was a near HIT" - lol

remember the scene in "Catch 22" - ?

Comment

Alan Decadenet (SP?) has a potty mouth....I do too, but that was close.

Yikes.

Seth
      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Can you say "BUZZ CUT"?

Comment

Actually, there was no need to even duck.
          The newspresenter was a wimp !!

Comment

De Cadenet = not a wimp.

He'd actually be into the whole CJTV scene. De Cadenet made his name building his own race cars and beating factory teams with them. He drove a car he built himself to a 3rd place finish at Le Mans back in the mid 1970's. He's totally loaded and I think came from some old money in England.

He's on my top 10 list of guys to have a beer with before they/I die.

If you ever get a chance to watch an episode of a show he used to host on the Speed Channel called Victory by Design do it. He takes a marque, let's use Lotus as an example and drives a whole historic cannon of their cars HARD on the roads of this massive manor estate in England. They did stuff on Porsche, Ferrari, Lotus, all the exotic stuff. Even if those cars aren't your thing. The show is worth watching.

Here's a short clip.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Brian

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

not all the close, how ever close enought to duck.

Comment

it seems to lose something, if you have to decide whether to duck or not !

Comment

The Ferrari footage is remarkable. He's a good driver - did you follow those lines around the corners? Perfect. I'm wondering what they used for a camera car. It was at least sort of close enough to film him, which is quite a feat, even if he was doggin' it a bit.

Dan

Comment

OK, how about media over dramatization ??

Comment

Steve...that'll fly (pun very much intended).

HA!

Brian
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                        If you ever get a chance to watch an episode of a show he used to host on the Speed Channel called Victory by Design do it. He takes a marque, let's use Lotus as an example and drives a whole historic cannon of their cars HARD on the roads of this massive manor estate in England. They did stuff on Porsche, Ferrari, Lotus, all the exotic stuff. Even if those cars aren't your thing. The show is worth watching.
                        I think the Victory By Design series was one of the best automotive shows/documentaries ever made. In addition to the marques you listed, they also did a Ford Muscle and a Corvette episode. The Grand Prix Greats is my favourite episode, so many awesome machines.

I was lucky enough to catch them on Speed when they were airing. The dvd's are pricey but I think it's some of the best stuff out there.

As for de Cadenet's reaction to the plane, I can't say my reaction would be much different. It was amusing to hear him curse. It would be more interesting, however, to hear him literally say how "f-ing" great some of the cars were in Victory By Design, lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X