Post Your locations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Your locations!

Noob here just trying to get an idea of where everyone is located. Came here from chattanooga section of www.streetcarforums.com

I am in Northwest Ga - Chatsworth to be exact

Re: Post Your locations!

Dang - just realized the sticky at the top of the forum. Sorry for the repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by cmexlr8
      Noob here just trying to get an idea of where everyone is located. Came here from chattanooga section of www.streetcarforums.com

I am in Northwest Ga - Chatsworth to be exact
      Streetcarforums used to be pretty cool, not so now unless you like immature postings, bashings and NWS pictures. Well I do like the pictures, but thats about it.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z

Streetcarforums used to be pretty cool, not so now unless you like immature postings, bashings and NWS pictures. Well I do like the pictures, but thats about it.
        been there since the streetracingforums.com days and I have seen it all. It still gets interesting, but I do hate the soap opera and the immature bs. I have alot of friends there and it is a good place to see whats happening at brainerd.

what was/is your screen name there?

Comment

Working...
        X