Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Classic comedy movie favorites?

Damn, this thing really took off...LOL

I've seen a few mentioned that are favored pics of mine...

Brian.......haven't seen the Pink Panther movies in their entirety just yet. The YouTube'd clips made me chuckle....

Originally posted by squirrel
    Team America--the sex scene (puppets, you know) had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe...

The "line-up" scene from Porky's does the same to me.......

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

For those whom have not seen this gem.........have oxygen on standby.....ROFLMAO...

Comment

Team America--the sex scene (puppets, you know) had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe...

Team America, F yeah! Freedom isn't free, naw there's a hefty f'n fee... yeah freedom costs a buck o five. The part that made me laugh the loudest, for some reason, is when Gary got into the Limo with Spotswood... Yeah, to hear a puppet say that... I just died. This is one of the few movies I have ever bought.
        Others are the princess bride, blazing saddles... and the obligitory Clint Eastwood box set that isn't particularly funny, but a "must have" in any collection.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned the cannonball run. The scene that sticks with me the most is when Mel Tillis was driving the (camaro?) after the hood flew up, and said I I I I I...I ...I can't see shit, can you?
        (Mel Tillis had a terrible stuttering problem when he wasn't singing. When he sang... smooth as can be)

Joe Dirt "That shit'll buff out"

Vacation... the part where Rusty is asking his cousin about video games, he ask if he's got Asteroids. No, but dad gets them some times... or something to that effect.

Comment

Funny you mention the Cannonball Run...someone had an EXACT replica of the ambulance Burt and Dom raced in that movie at our cruise spot, right down to the plate.

Da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........................ ......

Comment

And don't forget "dirka dirka ala ala gihod" send in the panthers

Comment

Originally posted by msc66
              Good comedies really are few and far between. I'm having a hard time but...

Office Space
              Swingers
              The jerk
              Caddyshack
              O brother
              Oh, I forgot .... Stripes

Comment

Pissed myself!

Comment

I didnt see that anybody mentioned Its a Mad Mad Mad World, iused to watch that all the time when I was a pup.

In all time in this Godforsaken country, the one thing that has appalled me most of all this this prepostrous preoccupation with bosoms. Don't you realize they have become the dominant theme in American culture: in literature, advertising and all fields of entertainment and everything. I'll wager you anything you like that if American women stopped wearing brassieres, your whole national economy would collapse overnight.
                  Reading , Pa
                  Good Guys rodders rep.
                  "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                  Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Originally posted by OldUsedParts
                    another one from the dark ages - -
                    "No Time For Sargents"
                    Andy Griffith and Nick Adams
                    Dark ages or not that is a great movie!

Comment

Originally posted by ls7gto
                      I didnt see that anybody mentioned Its a Mad Mad Mad World, iused to watch that all the time when I was a pup.

In all time in this Godforsaken country, the one thing that has appalled me most of all this this prepostrous preoccupation with bosoms. Don't you realize they have become the dominant theme in American culture: in literature, advertising and all fields of entertainment and everything. I'll wager you anything you like that if American women stopped wearing brassieres, your whole national economy would collapse overnight.
                      Heh - that's another movie I just bought myself on DVD - my wife didn't get it...I giggled all the way through...

Comment

In-laws have it on VHS.......may have to snag one of old ones in the closet and hook it up.

Comment

"Did you see the way he just went sailing out there?"

Comment

In the olden days prior to VCRs, friends would schedule parties for when It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World came on TV. Fun stuff.

Comment

Working...
                            X