Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daddy, How Was I Born ?

A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?'

The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said ..

.. "You got Male" !

;D

Re: Daddy, How Was I Born ?

*snicker* Cute

Comment

ha, that was good.

Comment

That is good.

Comment

now days sounds like that is how i am gonna have to explain it to my kid

Comment

A little Indian boy asks his mother how he got his name. Mom said "The Chief names all the babies of our tribe. Go ask him how he chose your name."
            So the little boy does.
            The Chief says "When your sister was born, I looked outside my tent and saw a dove flying from the tree, so I named her "Flying Dove." When your brother was born, I looked outside my tent and saw a deer running, so I named him "Running Deer." Why do you ask, Two Dogs ####ing?"

Now that you've "heard" that joke, anytime someone asks you a question, you can reply with "Why do you ask, Two Dogs?"

I'll never forget the look on my kid's face when he asked ME "Why do you ask, Two Dogs?" when I asked him something.

-Brad

Comment

That is my Dad's favorite joke....I still laugh when I hear it...

Seth
              200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Working...
              X