Bigfoot-Look out, he's everywhere!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigfoot-Look out, he's everywhere!

I just came back from the local library where there was a talk being held on Bigfoot. The area I live in has had some pretty significant sightings, some of which have been the focus of the TV show Monsterquest recently. One of the police officers involved in one gave his account. He certainly believes in what he saw. It was interesting anyway, and I got to see some of the footprint castings. One guy who lives nearby had some interesting stories. According to him, this area has been a hotbed of activity this year, and he had a recording taken from a police scanner that was pretty creepy.

Just thought it was something different to check out.

Re: Bigfoot-Look out, he's everywhere!

One of the dispatchers at my office went to Northern California for his vacation to hike around the wooded areas up there. He's an avid hiker so I didn't think much about it until he told me went looking for Bigfoot. I thought that was bizarre until he gave me a play by play of when he was abducted by aliens. (stepped slowly away)
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Everyone knows Bigfoot (more commonly known as Sasquatch) resides in the Pacific Northwest.

Some swear, even, in the Puget Sound region.

Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I don't know if those feet are big enough, but those hairy legs...damn. at the very least have some Cro-Magnon in your blood.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

At least he drinks a good soda pop! I'd hate to have to pay for those sneakers.

Comment

$140/pr, every five months whether or not they're bad. I usually put 20-30 miles a week on 'em.
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I had to compare. My foot is 2 cans long, size 9. I can't picture this. You must be one heck of a specimen of humanity. Excuse me, Sir.

Comment

I knew those looked familiar.

I was at the head of the charles regatta last weekend and saw a team of 6 guys paddling those things down the river.

Jasus.

Brian
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Ya know they say that guys with big feet have a big-something-else. Might wanna take another gander at those Dr. Pepper cans...

Oh, uh, me...I wouldn't know...

(umm, grunt, how about that game Sunday?...)

Comment

Working...
                  X