seered gone ????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seered gone ????????

Hey doc, did I read your post correctly- seered found a new home?? What is going to be the new ride.
    Rick
    DocFox

Re: seered gone ????????

Wow...perhaps he and Jeff are going to gang up on something?

DF

Comment

I havent seen the post your talking about but I know that seered is planning on defending his title next year. Maybe you were looking at his intro where he had a small pic of his old car.

Comment

Nope he would not sell that Car, no matter what! :D We have taken over our own motor program for next year, its getting a little used up, and we feel it has a lot left in it. I think he will be back to defend, either way, its not, or ever will be for sale! I feel safe in saying that. It is the longest relationship he has ever had.

My car could be bought on the other hand. ;DLOL
        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Jeff- I guess I was just cofused by his post, I saw something about his old car
          Rick
          DocFox

Comment

I just checked and SEERED is still in the garage. Hope for one last warm day or two for some cruising before the new oil pump and cylinder head work begins. I guess then a new torque converter, new fuel maps, maybe a rear gear change, new trailer hitch, and more! :P

Comment

You may have seen the Mac Attack 1952 Chevy. I put it on his post for him, it was a Pro Gas 9.90 car of his, we teamed up on, with great luck in the 1980's Fastest pass was a 9.18
              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
              X