Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, I found my new horn for the truck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I found my new horn for the truck...

http://HornBlasters.com train horns hit the streets again with hilarious action all over the country.Terror On The Streets Episode 11!HornBlasters is dedicat...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Re: So, I found my new horn for the truck...

there's actually a group buying on DodgeTalk.com from that very company

FYI

Comment

I wonder if they would show video of these idiots being arrested?

Or a video of someone scaring the crap out of a family memember? Would they be laughing then?

Comment

My buddy has one on his truck. He does the same stuff too! Not to little kids though. Its a pisser.

Comment

Guys used to pull them off of diesel locomotives and put them on their trucks. Now you can buy them at the truck stop for $169.00.
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I had honestly mixed reactions myself on the horn deal.
            At times, not cool, other times, the reaction is freakin' funny as all hell.

Personally, I'd never stick something like this on my truck, as at 152 db, ah, you will get hearing loss on that one...
            Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

I don't have a problem wih loud horns... I have a set of Hella 118dB horns... Sometimes you need them...

Comment

We have a K5LA Horn that we would like to use someday. Check out the Cat doing the backflip...

Comment

More of a tailspin than backflip, but hilarious nonetheless.

One thing to keep in mind with these train horns: there's a time and place to use them.......

A packed truckstop in the middle of the night is NOT one of those.

I personally witnessed a man being pulled out of his truck and having his ass stomped after blasting it for 20 seconds on the backrow of the Pilot in West Memphis, AR several years ago.

Guy kept running his yap on the CB about how loud it was and no man was gonna stop him from blowing it as long as he deemed necessary.

The "group of tired, but concerned citizens" got their point across.

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
                    I personally witnessed a man being pulled out of his truck and having his ass stomped after blasting it for 20 seconds on the backrow of the Pilot in West Memphis, AR several years ago.
                    That could happen to you there anyway!

Comment

Yup....that's why anytime I had to lay over for the night in that godforsaken piece of real estate, I'd do the requisite fueling at the Pilot, but park and crash out next door at the Flying J...MUCH better lot security.

Comment

hell, I still recall my drive back from California with the GTS body.
                        I tried to pull an all nighter, stopped off I-80 somewhere in Utah, maybe Nevada, at a rest stop.
                        I would fire my truck up and let it run, with the heat for 10 minutes, shut it off for an hour, wake up because sleeping in a regular cramped 1984 f150 cab is never a good idea.
                        Try pulling a 3200 mile road trip in this...5 days of long tube headers and glass packs pulling a car trailer at 80+ mph.
                        Man I miss that truck.
                        Andrew

Comment

Oh do I need that for my Hummer :D
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                          X