LeMans may be gone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeMans may be gone...

Someone made a good offer on the LeMans, it will probably be gone next week. I will be looking for something to replace it with, something different and cheap. Any ideas?
    Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Re: LeMans may be gone...

The main idea that hits me is to keep the Lemans! I think that car looks awesome and something you'll most likely regret letting go 5-10 years from now, although sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

If you want to maximize cheap and fast, it's hard to beat the late70s-mid80's rear-wheel drive sedans (Catalinas, Malibus, etc). The look may take some time to grow on you (and might not), but they seem to be cheap, light, and relatively easy to mod (unless you're trying to catch up to Jeff).
    Tampa, FL

Comment

The LeMans is pretty nice, but I didn't build it and it had yellow plug wires for cryin' out loud ;-). It's owned by my father-in-law and I, we both have different views and ideas on cars. He likes chrome everything, I like a purposeful look. I want something of my own, but I'll have to change my handle.
      Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

how about a 1991 lemans ? cool koreo-yak

Comment

How about a early 80's LeMans coupe with a 455, keep the handle.

Comment

Keep the handle and the car .Buy pop out. Or I second the motion of a 80's lemans with the 455. What ever keep the handle . DON"T CONFUSE ME . I hate it when that happens! LOL

Comment

Working...
            X