Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too much beer, too much air, a tire and did I mention too much beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much beer, too much air, a tire and did I mention too much beer?

I don't know quite what to say other then it's a little long and really stupid and luckily no one got hurt.

S-10 has 3 flat tires and one holding air. See if we drill a hole in it or shoot it with a pistol. The aired tire is dry rotted and split, woo ....ha ha. We ...
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Re: Too much beer, too much air, a tire and did I mention too much beer?

I've seen a guy over inflate his rear tire on his motorbike until it exploded. He used the air hose right next to the gas pump at the local station. The owner came out so fast thinking some idiot was in the process of blowing his gas station to bits. The rear of the bike literally jumped in the air and came down on the blown tire and rim then fell on top of the it's owner/rider. Me and another customer helped lift the bike off the moron.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Once my friend had a low tire, so he hooked a cigarette lighter air compressor to it and came into the house. We completely forgot about it until we had watched TV for about 30 minutes, doh! When I remembered about it we ran out there and it was sitting at 65psi and the compressor was buzzing away. I kind of wondered what would have happened if we completely forgotten about it.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

You Tube is so Cool.

Comment

Prime candidates for the Darwin Awards.

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts
            yep

Comment

LOL....just a bunch of drunk hillbillies havin' fun is all.

Dumber than a bucket of hair, but havin' fun.

Yeah, the "Darwin Awards" rostrum for this year is getting rather packed....LOL

I'd say keep the beer out of the shop*ducks*

Comment

Hey buddy......watch this......

Wow I would say that guy is lucky it blew on the tread and not the side wall. He probably would have lost his beer drinkin hand.

Comment

What a dumbass.

Comment

takes a certain type to ruin a perfectly good tire. and to think "it killed his beer" who cares it threw him against the wall.

Comment

as smart as a bag of hammers....
                      "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

maybe even a box of rocks...
                        Living the dream!

Comment

or a soup sandwich

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts
                            When he kills himself, his last words are going to be "hey ya'll, whatch this".
                            Tom
                            Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Reminds me of the saying "all of the great decisions were made with beer". I would like to take issue with the dumb as a box of hammers comment.... hammers are useful, thus can in no way be compared with those monkeys.
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                              X