damn dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: damn dog

I have a pet cemetery in the back woods behind the house,bring him over!
    Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

He's a redneck, he'd eat him.

Comment

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.maybe
        Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

no he's too young and too muscley, wouldnt taste very good

Comment

Ahh....chewy. ;D

Comment

Co worker brought a really young and cute puppy to the office last year, damn thing attached itself to me so I took it home for a "couple" days. Seemed to be working out fine, no damage, did not run away when out front. Wouldnt fetch the paper for me but at least it didnt run away. So I kept it. Bout 4 months later with my new Saleen Parnelli Jones Mustang in the garage with a $400 car cover on it, the dog decided to destroy the cover. At least the dog did not damage the car. The car immediately went into an enclosed car trailer. You would've thought I'd learned my lesson. A month or so after that, the dog decided to climb onto the hood of my original 78 Bandit Trans Am and destroy that car cover and then scratch the hood all up.

Before I could execute the dog, the next morning I come out into the garage only to discover the dog has chewed up the left front corner of the bumper.

I know, I know, 10 cents would have fixed the problem. Damn if the dog isnt still around. I think a bit wiser though?
              Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

My dog like that ran away one day. It saved his life. He probably mated and you got the offspring (Hell Spawned Bastards).

Comment

Working...
                X