Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big old car junkyard closing

Re: Big old car junkyard closing

That's like emotional blackmail. Telling us we better buy their stuff or they're gonna crush it...

I want the '60 Ford Milk Truck! Noooo, don't squash it...wait, let me see if I have any money...nooo, oh crap, can I give you an IOU...ohh, damn, there it goes. Smush, creak...now to the shredder... Bastards.

Cruel to do this right now when everyone's broke.

Comment

Originally posted by kso4
      That's like emotional blackmail. Telling us we better buy their stuff or they're gonna crush it...

I want the '60 Ford Milk Truck! Noooo, don't squash it...wait, let me see if I have any money...nooo, oh crap, can I give you an IOU...ohh, damn, there it goes. Smush, creak...now to the shredder... Bastards.

Cruel to do this right now when everyone's broke.
      The milk truck looks like it could be in the next "Jeepers Creepers" movie.

That's a shame about the yard! I wish I could save the '66 C10.

Comment

unless the entire right half of that monte is missing, whoever put that car there should be shot.I would kill for something that rust free up here to work with. My next project will be from a warmer climate.
        Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

I want to see the video of the $9800 Buick in the crusher. Somehow I don't think it giong there.
          Cognizant Dissident

Comment

They're going to crush an Isuzu pickup??? why those rotten, dirty, no good car crushers!!!!!
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

If he's trying to cash in on the metal, he missed the boat.

Looks like some good stuff though. I like the '57 Olds 88 Hardtop.

Comment

Working...
              X