• Show
Clear All

Re: What would you do with this?

Fix it and Sell it....

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Its got 5 inch boltcircle.im thinkin widened Chevy van steelies and flares .Some inch lower,and satin british racing green..

its got green interior,so there is not many colours to choose from.

Comment

fix it and mob the piss out of it

Comment

hm - I'm sort of partial to the late 70's early '80s GMs - lots of great memories in an 80 olds 88 sedan, and even the mighty 231 powered cutlass sedan from grandma.

those cars ride like a million bucks - it could be a nice daily driver if you wanted to, likely the only good mpg option would be a small cube small block though.
          or,
          like's been said - spray it one color with sealer, get it running, steering and stopping good - and put a price on it that's fair - then put the money toward something else.
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Fix it up as cheap as you can & drive the hell out of it. I owned a '77, pretty much the same, and with that rear overhang it handled way better than you would think it should. I think the extra weight at the rear cancels the normal understeer you get in most full sized GM's.

Plus you can carry 6 people, and fit a Christmas tree, or a full spare set of wheels & tires, or even 8' lumber in the trunk. A good car to have if you don't own a pickup or SUV.

Comment

Drive it like it is!! Very cool!

It definitely needs a 455 IMO though.

Comment

Working...
              X