Anybody care about imports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Anybody care about imports?

I tried to convince him to go with the MS setup, but I think he is going with a Projection. He is on the forum here from time to time, but as a guest. I told him if he joined here and went with the MS, if he ever had a problem he could probably get all the help he needed.

Any reason he shouldn't go the projection route? As far as I know he has not ordered it yet.

Comment

ok we can recomend alot of products but i would not go with the projection. give him my email and i will talk with him if he needs help.

Comment

Originally posted by VTJUNK
        I see nothing wrong with this
        I dig it. Wheels aren't my favorite, but otherwise this rules.
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by shaun callaway
          ok we can recomend alot of products but i would not go with the projection. give him my email and i will talk with him if he needs help.
          Cool. I will let him know.

Comment

I'm a bigger domestic fan than imports but there are a few imports I love like 510s and Supras

Comment

Originally posted by VTJUNK
              Cool. I will let him know.

right on dude

Comment

This is Carjunkies right? Not American cars only or we hate foreigners kill everyone who is ademocraticnonwhiteforeigner, right?

Comment

Yup, it's carjunkies, we're all into cars....but each of us is not necessarily into all types of cars.

It's ok to not care about imports, or antiques, or indy cars, or mini trucks, or whatever else you're not into.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
                    Yup, it's carjunkies, we're all into cars....but each of us is not necessarily into all types of cars.

It's ok to not care about imports, or antiques, or indy cars, or mini trucks, or whatever else you're not into.

yes everything will be ok guys

Comment

If you are a open minded gearhead,youre gonna like this..

Comment

Scott

one day everyone will realize that we were right. lol
                        If it sounds like crap, I don't care how much power it has.
                        Blah, blah, blah...

Comment

There is some truth to that for me. I like a lot of different cars, and respect people who are as into their car as I am into mine. With that said, there are times where I appreciate a mellow clean muscle car more than some tricked out double throw down street machine. It depends on the execution. For me it's whether the car makes me feel good when I check it out or ride in it. So in that case, it could be an import, domestic, mini truck, whatever. And turn me on, or not. Of course, it does score a few points for being real fast even if the rest sucks, but that wears off quick too. The sound of a car is right there with wheels, tires, and stance.

"A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Sound is an important factor, no doubt. Totally part of the whole Junkie experience, but a completely subjective exercise on what is "good".

Personally, I consider both of these awesome sounding cars and they pretty much book-end the spectrum.

i don't know what make the car is, but it sure gets hot under the collar!

A closeup, steady shot of NHRA Top Fuel Driver David Grubnic warming up his car in the pits.

Brian
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Chad gets it and I agree with him.
                              .. and the closed / open minded comments are becoming tiresome.

Have you import guys considered that maybe, just maybe, all of us "open-minded" carjunkies have looked into the import scene and after considerable due diligence, evaluation, inspection, analyzing and trying, just don't care for them ?? (and yes, it does come across like you are trying to push your views on us in an attempt to get us to change our minds - the question was asked and answers duly provided - so sorry that you didn't like what you heard).

Heck, I drive a '01 Toyota Tacoma daily, but I'm not going to hot rod it. Why did I buy this model over a Ford, Chevy or Dodge ? Because I believe it has better reliability, dependability and will last longer than equivalent domestic brands.

.. just my two-cents.

Comment

Brian, when one end of the bookends fires up, then other one realizes it doesn't have a chance and goes out and trims the grass.

Comment

Working...
                                X