just a rumor right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a rumor right now

a few years ago they said it would never happen again. now in the last month or so, it's all you hear about in the pits.
    i'd love to see it happen. what am i talking about you ask? why it's a A/Fuel Funny car.

Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Re: just a rumor right now

I honestly have not really followed much in the way of drag racing.
    But I guess I don't get it.
    If he was in the limitations of the class, he figured out how to run faster, all the better to his team. Piss on the other guys that can't figure out how to run as fast, I say! {I hate whiners. stop bitching about his speed. dial your car in, beat him fairly, don't ban the dude.}

Andy

Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Nhra and fellow Pro Stock racers did the same thing to Buddy Ingersoll back in the mid 80's when he brought his Turbo V6 Regal out to play.

Comment

I got to see that car run and it was damn sweet! Same shit happend to Mike Knapp in pro stock snowmobile

Comment

i know scotty cannon, and he works his ass off, same thing.
          they pulled the saftey card on the a/fuel funny car....bar none, these things are a crowd pleaser, on a divisional level.
          do i think these things are safe? hell no, but i'll tell you what. i have a 8.90 license, i've taken a few stabs in a dragster
          and i'd drive one of these things in a heart beat. i coined a saying, "did a bull ever stop and let you off?"
          it could be a 5.20 car, no doubt. manzo's got a 5.40 car....sometimes.
          Originally posted by TC
          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Working...
          X