No announcement yet.

Anything Different Needed in the Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything Different Needed in the Forum?

I know we need to make the smileys work. What else? Any other features or departments you'd like to see? Another other problems that need to be fixed?

Re: Anything Different Needed in the Forum?

More video content from you and Chad, brother.

Take care of that and the smilies, and we're golden over this way.

Comment

How about a turn and stop section?

Some place for people to discuss suspension... Even when going in a straight line, you have to make a few tweaks... ;)

Comment

I have to agree with Tiresmoke.....More video content.

That is what got most of us hooked.....I love the forum.....but need more video.

Seth
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Under the profile tab, the "Account Related Settings" takes you too the Main Page, is that what it's supposed to do?
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
            Under the profile tab, the "Account Related Settings" takes you too the Main Page, is that what it's supposed to do?
            Happens here with me too, odd I thought, very odd.

Maybe as the site is growing the tech forum could be expanded, Engine, Suspension, Drivetrain etc.

Comment

The tab function on the log in page dose'nt work properly, If I tab from log in name to password the tab brings me to the top of the page for some reason

Comment

change the car of the month (-err, -ah , -week, -doh) or drop it?

Comment

I don't need you and Chad killing yourselves for my entertainment .Vids like the urban 4x4 are good .Maybe you should go with more quanity than quality right now. Then work your way back up(or down from where your at and find a happy medium.

Comment

add an attachment feature..so many other boards have it..
                    alot of stuff posted is useless without pics. and im just to stupid to do it here. so i dont even bother posting here most the time.. not that thats is a huge loss , im just saying
                    the way moparts is set up is perfect..
                    Dustin, in Cincinnati

Comment

A couple of things. When I move my mouse over "WATCH SHOWS" the window pops up listing all the shows, but when I move my mouse down to try to pick one, the window vanishes. I'm using Firefox for a browser.

The black borders on each side in the forum mean when someone posts a picture, part of it doesn't show up, and you have to scroll. I'd rather have the forum pages be wider.

I'd like to see more updates too.

Comment

Good suggestions all, thanks. Keep 'em coming.

Comment

Over on the HAMB and Garage Journal, you can drag your curser over a post headline (on the main page) and it will pop up the first few lines of that post. Let's you window shop before going in. Sometimes a headline gets your attention, and you open it up to find it isn't anything that interests you. I like the preview.

-Brad

(hey Dave...Give me a call. Need the Duster title)

Comment

The hamb has a really nice forum setup.....copy Ryan as much as you can

"Copyright © 1995-2008 Atomic Industry: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms Of Service. Privacy Policy."
                            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by bnjny
                              How about a turn and stop section?

Some place for people to discuss suspension... Even when going in a straight line, you have to make a few tweaks... ;)

I second that! I'm pretty interested in suspensions I know we have some guys here who know this stuff inside out. One forum I visit has a "garage" section on exactly that, your home garage. Any sort of question pertaining to electric, air lines, safety and so on. One last idea, how about Maxton? What's going on, what's needed to run there. Maybe guys who'd love to try it but don't have a clue on getting started could get info on what's required.
                              Tom
                              Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Working...
                              X