Dodge Ram challenge videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge Ram challenge videos

I don't know how many here have checked out the Ram Challenge thing...I for one enjoyed the hell outta seeing some brand new trucks get beat to a pulp.
    For a promo for their truck, while I won't be buying one, they get a thumbs up.

Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Re: Dodge Ram challenge videos

I have been prepping a lot of 09 dodge trucks lately [no other work ] , they seem nice .........

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
      I have been prepping a lot of 09 dodge trucks lately [no other work ] , they seem nice .........
      I just felt the eath stop turning....hell just froze over the world must be ending

Comment

I wanna test too ..How cool to beat trucks,and then maybe win one too.

Comment

Episode 2..

I like how the firemen passed that bridge

Comment

better than a tundra

Comment

I cited this commercial earlier today. I was at work and it was snowing, muddy and a heck of a lot of traffic with my F-250 being the smallest vehicle in the area by a factor of 10. So to clear out of there I laid the pedal down and the muddy trenched up haul road was far from smooth, looked over at my passenger and said, "That Dodge Challenge has nothing on us" :P Then followed it up with a sarcastic comment about being Ford tough. ;D
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
              X