Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torco auction set for Monday

Everything must go!

Skip to the last couple pages for the race car chassis, 600k motor home and other big ticket stuff.

If you need tools and live around grand rapids, you may be able to get some killer deals on welders and everything else that's for sale. Lots of stuff you aren't interested but TONS of stuff you ARE!

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Re: Torco auction set for Monday

Lot #'s 064936 and 064937 are the best investments on the whole rostrum...

I'm not crazy about freightliners or DD engines(Petes and Caterpillars are more my speed), but for the price......hell, the trailer alone is worth 50K.

Comment

DUDE! I never have to buy another t shirt or sweatshirt again!

Comment

Well I know where I will be on Monday...

So is this an online auction only? Anyone familiar with this auction company?

Seth
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

I believe you can bid in person. There's an assload of tools and shop equipment, but you have to wade through all the pallets of oil, lucas products, sweatshirts, etc. Probably be some good deals.

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Is anyone going to this? I want to bid on something, (snowmobile) but can't be there to pick it up until the following weekend. Anyone have a truck and trailer nearby?

Comment

I will be going....at the least bidding online.....I have my eye on quite a few things.

VT....I could pick up and store a snowmobile for you....Let me know.

Seth
              200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by VTJUNK
                Is anyone going to this? I want to bid on something, (snowmobile) but can't be there to pick it up until the following weekend. Anyone have a truck and trailer nearby?
                Heck, it appears you can BUY a truck and trailer at the auction!

Ron
                It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Yeah, you can buy'em cheap enough(that is, until the bids run get ran up)...but registration, insurance, D.O.T. inspections, fuel.......would be cheaper to pay someone to do it.

If I had the start-up capital, I'd snag that mid-roof 'shaker......go flatbeddin' with it.

The tank trailers are good(Polar is a good brand, right up there with Beall), but the insurance required to haul hazmat is ungodly.

The van trailer is too old to use in commerce...some places won't load a van trailer over 10 years old(something to do with crossmember fastener fatigue).

No loads going out today, plenty of free time to contemplate things...LOL

Comment

WOW!
                    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
                    X