Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Economy vs: CJTV...and the bad economy wins

Thanks for all the support, gents.

And BTW, smileys will work at the new place.

Comment

Oh thank God.

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

LOL, good.

Comment

smileys?????

Comment

damn, this sucks......but I'll be at the new place too. Good luck guys.

Comment

What kind of format are the forums at the new site going to look like? Or are you not releasing details yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
                What kind of format are the forums at the new site going to look like? Or are you not releasing details yet?
                Only the bestest format ever. The guys with brains are building the sucker now. Details to be forthcoming.

Brian
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Oh shit...does this mean that the remaining CarJunkie huggies i have left are now collector items.......ebay ebay ebay

Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Well that sucks. We will all be here until you 'put the band back together'.

We'll be seeing you all somewhere after this, for sure!!

Ax

Originally posted by Beagle
                    DF, I have a couple of 500gb SATA drives I'll be happy to donate if somebody wants to archive the most viewed thread...

(sick grin)
                    HAHAHAHAAA!! you mean people didn't 'right click save as' and archive it already?

Comment

No comment.....

Comment

That's heavy, man. Best wishes to the both of you regardless of what happens.

CarJunkie has by far the best forum I have ever been a part of. Almost all the other ones are too "rough around the edges" for my tastes. Thanks to everyone who has been quick with advice and patient with my lack of knowledge.

CarJunkie is the best automotive website there ever was.

Gene
                        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Well....shit. Does that sum everyone's feelings up well?

One of the reasons I love this place is that it's an anything-goes car forum...no posturing, no posers, no bullshit, just a bunch of car guys of different skill levels. I've enjoyed the shows, the conversations, and everything else about this place. I've killed half the memory on my laptop with the girls/cars and the Motivationals. I'll stick around until it's done, then you'll find me on the new site. Sucks that I'm stuck here, but what the hell, if I get a free four-day I'll shove Miss Remy in the Monte and we'll come down.

Thanks to all ya'll for all you've done...I'll be watching.
                          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Wow, 4 pages of replies in 4 hours. There's a strong clue as to how much support will be available. Sorry that it's worked out like this.
                            I'll hang around here 'till the end, and will definitely show up at the 'yard'. Bookmarked already.
                            Thanks for everything, all of you, and especially you guys, Dave and Chad.
                            Thanks for the promise of 'smileys' too!
                            See ya,
                            Ed.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

This isn't the end... just an opportunity for a new beginning.
                              Thanks for giving us gearheads a place to belong, make new
                              friends and have a bitchin' time in the process. Prosit!

Comment

Damn!!!
                                Best of luck.
                                terry

Comment

Working...
                                X