The Economy vs: CJTV...and the bad economy wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Economy vs: CJTV...and the bad economy wins

Just like they say, everythings subject to change, sorry to hear the troubles. We'll do what we can to suport ya where ever. Good Luck. Vince
    First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
    Second place SSBBNA 2016
    Third place SSBBNA 2017
    Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
    All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Comment

yeah i kinda had a feeling too.... ;(

this place was REAL....
      being one of the newest members i gotta say...i was hooked....

plus: what cantvalve16 said......

bummer....

so when do we migrate to FJ????

how about an E-mail list???

guys let me know...

alan [email protected]
      "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle

Mr. Bill (min301) dyno numbers on the "soon to be yet another forum yet to be named project"
        What of the big white Camaro? Will it's name become "Trilogy" ?
        Will Dan's Camaro ever get an undamaged exhaust?

I'd go on forever if I mentioned everything and everyone I want to keep in touch with, but I'll leave it with this...

How many whacks does it take to get the crusty seized piston out of a rusty old cylinder block?
        So true...

Comment

I'm really bummed about this news! This site has become my favorite site to turn for all things automotive yet without the drama and bickering! The saga of the "Muscletruck road trip" was something I checked every hour that weekend just to find out if Dave and Chad actually made it to Memphis and got to race the truck.

I'll tune in to the new one, of course, but I'll always remember the good times I had visiting this one.

Comment

Well....son of a bitch!

SpeedJunkee called me as I was on my way back from Milwaukee this afternoon, and broke the sad news to me...figured he was bullshitting me once again.

How I wish that was the case.

www.freiburgersjunkyard.com ......has been bookmarked, gonna try like hell to be within the first 100 registered.

This has been my "go-to first and last" site for damn near a year now....I'll be here 'til they turn off the tap.

DF, Chad,.....you guys have been a real kick in the ass, I'll expect more of the same at the next hangout.
            Thanks for renewing my faith and fire in all that is automotive goodness......hope I can thank you guys in person someday. Pacifico, right?

Lohnes.......boy, we gotta meet up sometime.

Seriously. It'd be headline news for sure.....MWAHAHAHA!!!!

indyshiftman, HoosierGTA, 91CCFirebird......glad to have met you guys, let's not let hoosiercarjunkies die(to hell with copyrights, it's OUR club....LMAO).....robert1320, rebel25.....we need to schedule the next club meeting, hopefully we can get everyone there.

to the Michigan contingent, still hope to meet you guys soon....Bill, don't let the "traveling forum project" fade away.....I wanna hear that bad boy SCREAM.

In general, to everyone........hope I haven't pissed off too many, and hope to chat/joke/aggravate you all at the next stop............as always.

Tiresmoke!

Comment

the economy sucks....life goes on. I know that DF and Chad will land on their feet running. Ya can't kill cool. here till the end Mike& The Fabulous Susie K.
              Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Hey Dave,

My Dad has a Web Hosting service. If you need any help on a place for your site just let me know. We can work out a link to Promax Carbs and Performance in exchange. I can get you unlimited space and bandwidth with this site.

Sorry to here that this place is closing, but I know you will come up with something better.

To all the other Hoosier Carjunkies please remember that we have a place to go and that everyone is welcome to come and join in. The site is still under construction, but the forums are working. www.hoosiercarjunkies.com

Thanks for the good times, lets not let it be the last of them.

Speedjunkee
                Richard

Comment

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. I got home from work to some sad news :*( I'll be here or where ever you guys might end up. There are plenty of good times left to be had though and I hope to be at as many of them as possible.

--Randal
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

F#@K this f*&king sucks. Pretty much the only reason I get on the internet at home. See you at your new website whenever.

Comment

DAMIT JIM!

with a Scottish accent LOL

Comment

That blows. You guys did a great job setting this up, and I really enjoyed being a part of it. Most of the other forums I've tried just didn't work for me. This was an all-inclusive, asshole-free zone, and I really liked the sense of community. And the cool videos.

Good luck guys. I really hope to see this continue in one form or another.

Doug

Comment

This really BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have met a lot of great folks and learned some great stuff here. Dave and Chad are great and I am sure that their talents will help them land on their feet. I will definitely be heading to the junkyard, but like others have said, I am going to be like the last drunk in the bar. Hey Chad & Dave, if you ever get up this way, let me know and I'll buy you both a few for a job VERY WELL DONE. Looking forward to the new site with the same excitement that this site has generated. Best of luck to you both.
                          Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Really sad news fellas. This is the only site I really like. We lost the best cruise night ever in this area this fall and now my favorite website. Look at it this way one door closes another opens. best of luck and I will be at Freibergersjunkyard too. Remember that you guys were/are an inspiration to many.

Comment

I will miss checking in here. I didn't post as much as others ,but I was always lurking.
                              I want to thank Dave,Chad ,Keith and Tonya for getting me to the salt, some of the best days in my life.
                              and for allowing this junkie to work on their Hot Rod. And because of this site I met Randal ,Steve and Dave(who still owes me a well cover LOL). I hope to see all of you soon.
                              Then there are the 2 Brian's I hope to meet, Rock and Lohnes, because Ive enjoyed talking to both of you, almost as much as disagreeing with Dieselgeek!
                              I wish you both success! and if it is judged by your friends , you are allready successfull.
                              Ill see you where ever you end up.

Doug
                              Reading , Pa
                              Good Guys rodders rep.
                              "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                              Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

I have followed DF from magazine to magazine, and will read what ever he writes (evan if its toaster reveiws for consumer reports) I hope you guys are sucesfull because you are so dahm real. The freinds I have made on this site are awsome! I went to drag week by my self and had met no one in person but I knew a few people from the forum, what a great group Sean, Steve, Walt, Keith, Tonya, Bill, Vince, Danny and many more. What about making some money for the site (or evan the new one) by having a club that you pay a fee to be part of. Love how its free but would rather have it pay than gone. Thanks for giving guys with 4 or more cars that are POS's feel normal. And thanks to DF, you have infuenced me a tone over the past 17 years or so, please still do editorials they are by far my favorite part.

Comment

Working...
                                X