The Economy vs: CJTV...and the bad economy wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Economy vs: CJTV...and the bad economy wins

The entire CJTV crew has made this the coolest gearhead hangout online for the last year. I think the quality of the sponsors, awesome site content, and the site's members is a testament to the character and leadership of the CJTV founding members.

We've all got to pay the bills and take care of our families. With all the economic turmoil these days it's tough to see such a great place (potentially) go down but it's certainly understandable.

Best of luck CJTV! If not, I'll see you at the sequel!

It ain't easy livin' greasy,
    Darren

Comment

Originally posted by BetterWithBoost
      Originally posted by Beagle

Mr. Bill (min301) dyno numbers on the "soon to be yet another forum yet to be named project"
      What of the big white Camaro? Will it's name become "Trilogy" ?
      Will Dan's Camaro ever get an undamaged exhaust?

I'd go on forever if I mentioned everything and everyone I want to keep in touch with, but I'll leave it with this...

How many whacks does it take to get the crusty seized piston out of a rusty old cylinder block?
      So true...

It will be dyno'd, hopefully.
      I don't have the money to, or I would.
      But, it will be running, soon.

Comment

it'll be a sad day if this site stops working, but if it does we'll follow along to the next site. good luck with whatever life brings ya.

Comment

Continued thanks for all your sentiments and well-wishes.

There's a space-holder page live now: www.FreiburgersJunkyard.com

Comment

I hope the new site/company is owned in majority by you Dave. Don't sell out to VC or whoever is willing to throw money your way. If I had the money I'd love to buy “Frieburger” stock but really you should be the one putting money on the line and you should be the one to reap the rewards.

Here is one vote that everyone keeps there original Name and Avatar if this forums members regroup elsewhere.

Dan

Comment

You can bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by dpaqu
                Here is one vote that everyone keeps there original Name and Avatar if this forums members regroup elsewhere.
                Dan
                Dan, the best place to do that is going to be at the forum section of www.freiburgersjunkyard.com

Uncle Bill is going to be keeping us in line over there too!

Brian
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Yes sir...

Comment

Originally posted by dpaqu
                    I hope the new site/company is owned in majority by you Dave. Don't sell out to VC or whoever is willing to throw money your way. If I had the money I'd love to buy “Frieburger” stock but really you should be the one putting money on the line and you should be the one to reap the rewards.
                    Nah, it's far better to blow gigantic piles of someone else's money...!
                    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

LOL, I wish I had the chance.

Comment

Dang this absolutely SUCKS!!!!!!!!! I love this place! I mean I really love it. This is the best No-BS and fun site out there. I hate that it's going away,but I will be there whenever the replacement comes online.

I didn't even get around to putting my stickers on my truck either!

Thanks David,Chad,Brian and everyone else involved with this site. Come back soon!!!

Comment

Gents -
                          the forum engine project will not die - Bill, Seth, Dave, Steve, Luke, ... and myself will not let that happen... have no fear - the '64 Mr. Lohne's helped make the epic journey back to Michigan will be reborn this spring with a new look, and a new throbbing heart.
                          With any luck - my '54 will also get a heart transplant this winter - also thanks to the fine gents I met here.

Here's to you all - (insert sound of favorite beverage being opened)

For making this a great place - and here's to the next one!

Remember DF, Chad, and the gang - should you find yourself on a lay-over at Detroit Metro airport - I'm 15 minutes away!
                          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

If it's longer than that, I'm only an hour away.

Comment

Well, the part about Carjunkie shutting down absolutely sucks.

The fact that you have a plan in place is great news.

I have already bookmarked the new site, but I will hang around here till the house lights come on.

My name is Andy, and I am a car junkie.

Best of luck guys!

Comment

CJTV might NOT shut down. Anyone have a rich uncle?

Comment

Working...
                                X