Happy Vetran's day from Applebee's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Vetran's day from Applebee's

Tomorrow is Vetran's day and I wanted to say thank you to all those who served before me. Also, I found out about this promotion from Applebee's:

Select Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar restaurants (164 participating restaurants nationwide) are testing a promotion that invites all active duty and veterans to pull up a chair for a delicious meal and heartfelt thanks this Veterans Day. With gratitude for their service and sacrifice, active duty and veterans will eat free at participating locations on Veterans Day (November 11, 2008) during regular business hours.

Veterans and active duty with proof of United States military service will be able to go to one of the participating Applebee's and select one complimentary entrée from a selection of delicious favorites: a savory House Sirloin, hearty Riblet Basket, zesty Fiesta Lime Chicken®, a juicy Quesadilla Burger or fresh Oriental Chicken Salad. All the traditional sides are included.

"It's an honor to host an event that helps the neighborhood come together and say thanks to our veterans and active servicemen and women. We are starting on a small scale to ensure we can best understand how to staff and service these important guests." said Mike Archer, President, Applebee's Services, Inc..

Proof of military service includes:
    • U.S. Uniform Services Identification Card
    • U.S. Uniform Services Retired Identification Card
    • DD214
    • LES
    • Citation or Commendation
    • Photograph in uniform
    • Veterans Organization Card

I know we have more than a few here who have served, so I thought I'd pass it on.

Re: Happy Vetran's day from Applebee's

And none of them in Michigan?

Crap...

Comment

Call your local Applebee's and check. I had to call ones near me, Lakewood and Tacoma are participating!
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

they are also running a special right now for 20 bucks. One appetizer with two entrees and drinks.Cant beat that.
        Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

TEXAS not included....bummer....go to Golden Corral the monday after vets day for a free meal!!!
          Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

All the TN ones aren't near here either but I do have Recruiters in that area and this was released to them so I hope they take advantage of it.
            Central TEXAS Sleeper
            USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

I am going to hit one up tomorrow....if they aren't participating I will just throw a fit.

Seth
              200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Working...
              X