Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

your worse road rage nightmare story.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your worse road rage nightmare story.......

well mine was this, we hate it when someone speeds up and passes us, then gets in front of us just to stop and turn.....this bitch did this to me and my husband, I was driving, and to top it off, she happened to have OHIO plates.....Ohio and Michigan do not get along.......we have that Football hatred for each other dont ya know, My husband told me to GET HER.....I was like KICK HER ASS, he said YEP......so I turned into this apartment complex she turned into, got outta my car and started yelling at her, What the hell is wrong with you, Dont you know how to drive? You almost caused me to crash into you......She got outta her car, got in my face, inches from my face, I was doing the hand motions, COME ON HIT ME , HIT ME, I DARE YA........legally she throws the first punch in Michigan, I can punch back in defense without going to jail, I couldnt get her to PUNCH ME.......worse of all it almost turned into gang fight.....about 100 gangsta's came storming out of the apartments , I thought they were coming to her aid, and gona wamp my ass and make major mince meat outta me......but luckily one of the ladies who came out of the Apartments nicely got between us, and said "come on girls" Lets all go home before the police come and take you both away.....I dont road rage no more, I just flip the bird.....go on about my business.....I have now learned my lesson.......I tell my husband to shut up, he just likes to watch women fight......this happened in 1990, I am far to old now to fight....

My husbands road rage incident was in 1978......This guy licked his lips at me and winked and said something nasty as he drove by us to me, I know it was bad, so as we both sat parked at a light.....my husband got outta the driver seat of the car, walked over to the guy in the other car.....opened his car door....pulled his ass out, and put the guy in a head lock.....and banged his head into our car three times, then placed his ass back in his car.....I looked at my husband in total shock, I have only seen him mad a few times, I said, " do you feel better now" He said, "Much", I said, now we have three dents in our NOVA.......you could have dented his head in the guys car......
    That was the last fight my husband has been in, word got out, do not flirt, or talk dirty to his women......
    Not to mention, fist fights are not the norm now adays, everyone has a gun.......so everyone needs to be more careful....

Re: your worse road rage nightmare story.......

Going to work about 10:30 p.m. I was doing 65-70 in 60 mph zone, fast lane, enough for intown. Idiot comes up behind, saw him in the mirror back aways zipping in and out coming fast. I couldn't get over, so stayed where I was. He started flashing his headlights and kept it up. Naturally, I did the only thing I could. I slammed the brakes. ;D How he kept from hitting me, I have no idea. I got back up to speed and kept it at 60 now. When I got a good clearing, I pulled to the center lane and this fool pulls up next to me shaking his fist and cussing. He kept it up until I waved at him, one-finger style, then the f%*@ing idiot picked a gun up from the seat and started waving it! Last I saw him, he was sliding sideways through the median on to the other side of the interstate. I run his ass off the road about 60-65 mph. When I got to work, I called the police to report it. I'm kind of glad he didn't hit anyone, no accidents reported. When I explained, they sent an officer out to take a report. :o I told him what happened, with no lies, and he said he would have done the same thing.

Comment

Yeah the party usually ends when I pick up the .45 and roll down the window. I was driving along minding my own business one day and I had a "group" of cars (I figure it was "gang" thing) come up on me and try to box me in for some reason up around north STL. Amazing how they scattered when I stomped it and rammed the guy in front of me across in front of one of his buddies. Last I saw in the rear view were three overturned cars in the median and an empty road around me.

Comment

Well, I guess mine wasn't that bad, but I still regret it. I had just finished a graveyard shift and managed about 2-3 hrs. sleep and I had to take my son out somewhere. Now when I'm on graveyards and don't get enough sleep I have a very short fuse. So we were driving along this road and this car pulls up beside us and slowly drives past, then suddenly pulls in front, before he has even passed us!!! Well, I slammed on the brakes and the horn and the little bastard keeps on coming, don't know how we didn't hit. Anyway, he pulls up to the next light and I'm behind him and without even thinking, I'm outta the car and yank open his door. Turns out to be some young kid. So I refrain from hitting him and he starts mouthing me off saying I should've just let him in. At this point I wanted to kill him but I just slapped him in the face and told him he was lucky I didn't hand him his teeth. I walked back to the van to leave and that's when I remembered my 16 yr. old son was in the car with me. Not the message I wanted to convey to him! Felt like an ass after that :-[
        "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

When I was younger and stupider (or is it "more stupider") I stopped at a light by a guy with an 80's Malibu. He rev'd his engine so I street raced the guy on the green light (in my sleeper 84 Camaro) and cleaned his clock. At the next stop light he pulls up beside me and I just gave him a nod and a smile. For some reason, he flips out and starts yelling at me . . . well I couldn't help it and started laughing.

When I started laughing the guy looses it -- like cursin' and spittin' kind of loosin' it. So he jumps out of his car and runs up to my window (its closed with my AC on fortunately) he's still cursin and spittin'. Don't know why but the madder this guy gets the harder I laugh, the harder I laugh the more freaked out this guy gets -- until he starts beating on my window and wanting to fight. So I drove off easy when the light turned green and the guy jumps back in his car and chases me down -- he actually tries to run me off the road now and I can't loose him (traffic). I finally hung a U turn and lost the guy.

What a nut job -- to this day I have no idea what I did to peeve that guy off so bad.

Comment

This scene pretty much sums it up. My street race with the wrong person.

EXT: NIGHT. ABBOTT DRIVE.
            Michael is leaning up against the fender of his car. A crowd has formed and getting rowdy and inpatient waiting for the race to start. Riley walks up to Michael.
            MICHAEL
            Riley, where the hell is this guy.
            RILEY
            Relax, he’ll be here.
            MICHAEL
            I am relaxed. I don’t think they are.
            (Pointing to the increasing inpatient crowd.)
            Who is this guy anyway?
            RILEY
            Just some kid. He says he can blow you and your Chevelle off the road. He says he’s got five hundred bucks to prove it.
            MICHAEL
            Five hundred, huh? What’s he driving?
            RILEY
            Newer Camaro. A black one.
            MICHAEL
            I don’t know the car and I don’t know this kid. And, new Camaro’s are slow.
            RILEY
            Well, he knows you.
            A nasty sounding Black Camaro rolls up.
            RILEY
            (Over the engine noise.)
            He says it’s not stock.
            MICHAEL
            Really.
            The dark tinted windows of the Camaro roll down showing the Kid driving.
            KID IN CAMARO
            You must be Harland.
            MICHAEL
            Yeah. I didn’t catch your name.
            KID IN CAMARO
            I didn’t give it.
            RILEY
            That’s not very polite.
            KID IN CAMARO
            I didn’t come here to be polite. I came to race.
            RILEY
            You got the five hundred.
            KID IN CAMARO
            Yeah.
            RILEY
            You don’t mind if I hold it.
            KID IN CAMARO
            Harland, did you come here to race or let your agent talk all night.
            MICHAEL
            Race.
            Michael gets in his car and starts it and revs it.
            RILEY
            (To Michael)
            I didn’t get the cash from him yet.
            MICHAEL
            You know he’s right. I came here to race not listen to you talk.
            RILEY
            Hey, I don’t...
            Michael interrupts Riley by revving the engine again. Riley shrugs and walks out in front of the two cars to start them. He sighs then flashes the light.
            The Kid in the black Camaro beats Michael off the line. He still leading when he attempts the shift from second to third. He misses the shift and his engine pays for it. The oil gets under his tires and he loses control nearly hitting Michaels car before spinning out. Michael wins the race.
            Michael returns to Riley and the crowd. The Kid and his smoking, knocking, oil dripping Camaro returns and dies in front of Michael.
            MICHAEL
            That’s too bad kid, maybe next time you’ll have a chance. That’ll be five hundred dollars.
            KID IN CAMARO
            I don’t owe you shit.
            MICHAEL
            You lost. Pay up.
            KID IN CAMARO
            #### off. You cheated.
            RILEY
            How does one cheat in an illegal street race, dickhead?
            The crowd starts to get involved. The Kid is suddenly standing alone.
            MICHAEL
            (He moves toward the kid.)
            Listen, kid. Maybe you don’t understand something. When you make a bet and lose; you pay up.
            The crowd is moving in calling the Kid names.
            MICHAEL
            Be a man and pay up.
            The Kid shoves Michael back and pulls out a big damn revolver.
            KID IN CAMARO
            (Waving the gun.)
            Get back! You cheated.
            The crowd steps back, but are still yelling obscenities at the Kid. Riley is stepping back. Michael isn’t moving.
            MICHAEL
            Gun or no gun, you still owe me five hundred bucks and I am going to get it. One way or the other.
            KID IN CAMARO
            #### you.
            He closes his eyes and pulls the trigger. He shoots three times and keeps pulling the trigger with no more bullets.
            Riley and the crowd screams and scatters. Michael is still standing there. The Kid opens his eyes.
            Michael realizes he didn’t get hit and runs at the Kid tackling him. They land on the hood of the Camaro. He grabs the gun and starts hitting the Kid with it.
            MICHAEL
            I can’t believe you missed.
            Riley runs up and pulls Michael off him.
            MICHAEL
            You missed! You shithead!
            RILEY
            Come on. Someone’s probably calling the cops right now.
            The Kid is still laying on the hood. Michael runs back and jumps on him again. He hits him again before Riley pulls him off again.
            RILEY
            Forget him. We gotta get out of here.
            MICHAEL
            I want my money.
            Michael pulls free and jumps back on the Kid. He rifles the Kid’s pockets. He finds some cash.
            MICHAEL
            Twenty six bucks? Where’s the rest?
            The police sirens now can be heard in the distance. Riley grabs and pulls Michael towards the car.
            RILEY
            The cops are coming. We gotta go.
            Michael sees the bullet holes in his car. He pulls free and turns toward the Kid again.
            MICHAEL
            You asshole! You shot my car.
            Riley grabs him again. The Kid gets off his car still stunned. Riley is pushing Michael towards his car. Michael throws the Kid’s gun at him and hits him.
            MICHAEL
            Learn to shoot!
            RILEY
            We are leaving!
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

The little lady and I had just came back from a 300 mile round trip with my parents in an old chevy van. The kind that you sat next to the engine and on top of the front fenders with your legs in front of the tires. Sounds safe right? Well we lived through that only to get in our car a '79 impala. If you want to see what it looked like look in the "your first hot rod thread " just like REMY-Z Cragars and all. Well mine was dk. blue with a 305 but you get the idea. We're tired and just want to go home. Were doing 30 in a 40 on the east side of Indy when I signaled to go around this mazda glc (very sm. front driver) it cuts me off . This happens about 5 times over the next 2 miles. Each time I try to give him the benefit of the doubt but when I saw him turn his head around and smile, it was too much. So I pulled up reeeeaaaaally close to his bumper, he doesn't get out of the way. Of course he slows down he's not going to be bested after all this so I just thot I'd push him a little. Well I slowly matched his bumper and.........floored it. As God as my witness I didn't know front drivers will spin when there going faster than the front tires. Fortunately nothing was coming. I'm a really patient person but not in a car. So I have to try alot harder there. By the way, this was 25 yrs. ago.

Comment

I ran to the local grocery store to get stuff the wife needed NOW!As I am leaving I take a chance pulling out into traffic.I was pushing it and the person behind me at the grocery store pulls out as well.I was like "I was close but you are an idiot for pulling out into traffic".Kind of take a gangster route home and the person behind me is matching me turn for turn.Get to my corner and do a fourth to first gear downshift and watch their headlights get real close to me.Pull into my driveway pissed and wanting to kick ass.They drive into the driveway across the street.It was my 70 year old neighbor lady! ;D She just looked at me with this mischievious grin and said"Did you get everything you needed at the grocery store"Never trust little old ladies that live in your neighborhood! ;D

Comment

When Americruise first came to town 5-6 years ago I was at a stop light and the dumb brod in the car next to me flicked her Cigarrete out her window and the thing landed inside my camaro... I proceeded to take my half full Mountain Dew bottle and flung it at her and missed her head by about 2 inches followed by a huge Ass chewing!

Comment

I had just taken the Diplomat off the trailer after moving to Washington in 2005. The paint is barely two months old. I'm excited, I'm getting ready to go to one of my old towns and show off (I hadn't been there since '98). Crossing the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, a brown late-70's Buick merges into my driver's front fender. I'm scared as hell of heights, especially that damn bridge. She then gets back in her own lane and bolts.

I get off the bridge, pull over to calm down and assess the damage. I pried the fender off the tire, then proceeded to give chase. I was seeing blood red, doing well over 100 to catch her. Never did find that damn car.
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver

EXT: NIGHT. ABBOTT DRIVE.
                      Michael is leaning up against the fender of his car. A crowd has formed and getting rowdy and inpatient waiting for the race to start. Riley walks up to Michael.
                      MICHAEL
                      Riley, where the hell is this guy.
                      RILEY
                      Relax, he’ll be here.
                      MICHAEL
                      I am relaxed. I don’t think they are.
                      (Pointing to the increasing inpatient crowd.)
                      Who is this guy anyway?
                      RILEY
                      Just some kid. He says he can blow you and your Chevelle off the road. He says he’s got five hundred bucks to prove it.
                      MICHAEL
                      Five hundred, huh? What’s he driving?
                      RILEY
                      Newer Camaro. A black one.
                      MICHAEL
                      I don’t know the car and I don’t know this kid. And, new Camaro’s are slow.
                      RILEY
                      Well, he knows you.
                      A nasty sounding Black Camaro rolls up.
                      RILEY
                      (Over the engine noise.)
                      He says it’s not stock.
                      MICHAEL
                      Really.
                      The dark tinted windows of the Camaro roll down showing the Kid driving.
                      KID IN CAMARO
                      You must be Harland.
                      MICHAEL
                      Yeah. I didn’t catch your name.
                      KID IN CAMARO
                      I didn’t give it.
                      RILEY
                      That’s not very polite.
                      KID IN CAMARO
                      I didn’t come here to be polite. I came to race.
                      RILEY
                      You got the five hundred.
                      KID IN CAMARO
                      Yeah.
                      RILEY
                      You don’t mind if I hold it.
                      KID IN CAMARO
                      Harland, did you come here to race or let your agent talk all night.
                      MICHAEL
                      Race.
                      Michael gets in his car and starts it and revs it.
                      RILEY
                      (To Michael)
                      I didn’t get the cash from him yet.
                      MICHAEL
                      You know he’s right. I came here to race not listen to you talk.
                      RILEY
                      Hey, I don’t...
                      Michael interrupts Riley by revving the engine again. Riley shrugs and walks out in front of the two cars to start them. He sighs then flashes the light.
                      The Kid in the black Camaro beats Michael off the line. He still leading when he attempts the shift from second to third. He misses the shift and his engine pays for it. The oil gets under his tires and he loses control nearly hitting Michaels car before spinning out. Michael wins the race.
                      Michael returns to Riley and the crowd. The Kid and his smoking, knocking, oil dripping Camaro returns and dies in front of Michael.
                      MICHAEL
                      That’s too bad kid, maybe next time you’ll have a chance. That’ll be five hundred dollars.
                      KID IN CAMARO
                      I don’t owe you shit.
                      MICHAEL
                      You lost. Pay up.
                      KID IN CAMARO
                      #### off. You cheated.
                      RILEY
                      How does one cheat in an illegal street race, dickhead?
                      The crowd starts to get involved. The Kid is suddenly standing alone.
                      MICHAEL
                      (He moves toward the kid.)
                      Listen, kid. Maybe you don’t understand something. When you make a bet and lose; you pay up.
                      The crowd is moving in calling the Kid names.
                      MICHAEL
                      Be a man and pay up.
                      The Kid shoves Michael back and pulls out a big damn revolver.
                      KID IN CAMARO
                      (Waving the gun.)
                      Get back! You cheated.
                      The crowd steps back, but are still yelling obscenities at the Kid. Riley is stepping back. Michael isn’t moving.
                      MICHAEL
                      Gun or no gun, you still owe me five hundred bucks and I am going to get it. One way or the other.
                      KID IN CAMARO
                      #### you.
                      He closes his eyes and pulls the trigger. He shoots three times and keeps pulling the trigger with no more bullets.
                      Riley and the crowd screams and scatters. Michael is still standing there. The Kid opens his eyes.
                      Michael realizes he didn’t get hit and runs at the Kid tackling him. They land on the hood of the Camaro. He grabs the gun and starts hitting the Kid with it.
                      MICHAEL
                      I can’t believe you missed.
                      Riley runs up and pulls Michael off him.
                      MICHAEL
                      You missed! You shithead!
                      RILEY
                      Come on. Someone’s probably calling the cops right now.
                      The Kid is still laying on the hood. Michael runs back and jumps on him again. He hits him again before Riley pulls him off again.
                      RILEY
                      Forget him. We gotta get out of here.
                      MICHAEL
                      I want my money.
                      Michael pulls free and jumps back on the Kid. He rifles the Kid’s pockets. He finds some cash.
                      MICHAEL
                      Twenty six bucks? Where’s the rest?
                      The police sirens now can be heard in the distance. Riley grabs and pulls Michael towards the car.
                      RILEY
                      The cops are coming. We gotta go.
                      Michael sees the bullet holes in his car. He pulls free and turns toward the Kid again.
                      MICHAEL
                      You asshole! You shot my car.
                      Riley grabs him again. The Kid gets off his car still stunned. Riley is pushing Michael towards his car. Michael throws the Kid’s gun at him and hits him.
                      MICHAEL
                      Learn to shoot!
                      RILEY
                      We are leaving!
                      You are very, very, very lucky to be alive......count your blessings every day, and thank God above for your life......AND NEVER, EVER RACE WITHOUT SOMEONE HOLDING ON TO THE RACE MONEY.......

Comment

I was riding my 919 (Honda naked sportbike) to work about 6 months ago. A lady in a BMW SUV decided to swap lanes and consequently my front tire missed her right rear wheel by a very small margin. Being the nice guy I am and thanking someone for not letting me die. I pull up next to her at the light cussing and hollering my head off, in full gear no less. The light turns green and she takes off, so the next stop light I get off the bike again and make sure she has every body panel on the passenger side kicked in on her SUV.

Another time driving through the wonderful KC traffic a guy threw his lit cigarette out and it happened to land on the hood of my vette. I then procedded to pass him, merging in front, and since the targa top was out my unopened can of diet coke met his windsheild at 60mph.

Comment

Originally posted by whiplash

You are very, very, very lucky to be alive......count your blessings every day, and thank God above for your life......AND NEVER, EVER RACE WITHOUT SOMEONE HOLDING ON TO THE RACE MONEY.......
                          I was a different person back then. Very angry about my health condition. I'd had two other close calls that could've/should've killed me. Guess God was looking out for me. Still not sure why.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by whiplash

I was a different person back then. Very angry about my health condition. I'd had two other close calls that could've/should've killed me. Guess God was looking out for me. Still not sure why.
                            He can only look out for you so long, sooner or later someone comes along that can aim a gun......be careful , one of those animals got my son......now we never leave home without our weapons........lately around here the criminals have been getting shot....good people are packing weapons now.....

Comment

Like I said, I was a different person twenty years ago. That guy no longer exists. But, thanks for the advice.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X