My $900 95 SHO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My $900 95 SHO

I say, find a Kelmark GT, and put it, and the transaxle in it.

How cool would that be?

Comment

take out the door ajar bulb, pull off the wipers and use rain-x, pull out the door lock switch and clean the contacts (this happens to my 88' mustang gt alot, as it sits alot) and take it racing. what a great deal. good luck. 8) 8)
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Yeah, I figure that most of the electrical problems can likely be fixed by taking things apart, then doing the clean & lube (jeez that sounds dirty). ;D

If it does need any parts, I know a guy who can get me a good deal on Ford parts. ;)

And the windshield always does get a fresh coating of Rain-X before going to the track, if there is even a hint of wetness in the forecast.

cheers
        Ed N.
        Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
        07 Mustang GT with some stuff
        88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

You didn't buy that car my friend, you STOLE it - even with those electrical problems that car is clean and getting rare. Here in the rust belt those things are RUSTY unless they've been garage queens.

The weakest part of that drivetrain is the clutch, once you get used to the torque steer you'll be able to drive the tires right off the rims.

Very VERY sleathy set up. I met a kid that had gone double 0 gonzo on one of those things - twin turbos, huge intercooler, all you could see under hood was the pipes and that cool intake, everything else was eclipsed in turbo plumbing. I have no idea what the car would run but it was stupid fast and quiet as heck - all you could hear was turbo whine!

Even in stock trim that car was a great combination - ENJOY!
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Cool

Comment

I had one hand me my ass years ago...the owner kitted up the outside to look like a Taurus LX and went for broke with the running gear. Nice score.
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
              X