X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need prayers for a close friend.

Originally posted by dagenesta
    Done.

Hold his hand and pray out loud with him-- it would be good medicine for both of you.

Gene
    Very well said.

I'm pleased to pray for Bill, Bill's girlfriend, Ron, Ron's wife and you. God bless you Scott.

Comment

Please keep us updated.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Scott -
        YOU'LL know you were there, as will your Aunt - that's good enough. Your Uncle may know you're there even if he can't acknowledge it. I'd say - go if you can.

Powerful Positive Energy
        Dan

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
        Mom and I were talking about flying up to Minnesota to see my uncle today. She's checking flights and costs. I'm not sure he'd know we were there according to my Aunt. We'll see.

Comment

Scott,

Any updates on Bill and Ron?

Hoping for miracles...

Comment

Bill is doing a lot better. He is getting up and moving around a bit although he still very weak from lack of eating for near a month. He's lost most of his muscle weight because of it. He is eating much more, but that still isn't saying much. He's talking about taking his car for a spin, but is unsure if he is strong enough to drive. I'm going to go with him, just in case.

I'm not sure what's happening with his cancer. I'm getting two different stories from him and his girlfriend.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X