What car are you working on NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What car are you working on NOW

88 Firebird Formula tpi305/5 speed - current project, going up for sale asap

69 Cutlass S 350/4-speed - next up, and going up for sale as well

Comment

'97 Ranger/5.0. H.O. EFI/T-5
      1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
      1997 Mustang GT
      sigpic

Comment

Still working on the old D100 its a never ending saga ;D

Comment

The Ranger.

Although I do get an overwhelming urge occasionally to start modifying my 1998 Dodge Durango.... 3" body lift, t-bar and shackle lift, 33" x 10.5 BFG's .....
          Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
          1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
          1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
          1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
          1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
          1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

1939 Chevrolet 1 ton dually, unsure of powerplant or suspension.

Comment

'87 Plymouth Fury (318/904) and '87 Diplomat (360 .030 over/4-gear)...preparing for the side-by-side swap, the Diplomat is prepared for the flatbed up to the shop, the Fury is a beater until something happens with...

'73 Chevelle (383 Stroker/auto)...the f!%^ing thing won't start, I've replaced the coil, the ballast resistor, the ignition module in the distributor...and I've checked the timing, the damn thing's perfect. Someone buy my car...PLEASE.
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
                '87 Plymouth Fury (318/904) and '87 Diplomat (360 .030 over/4-gear)...preparing for the side-by-side swap, the Diplomat is prepared for the flatbed up to the shop, the Fury is a beater until something happens with...

'73 Chevelle (383 Stroker/auto)...the f!%^ing thing won't start, I've replaced the coil, the ballast resistor, the ignition module in the distributor...and I've checked the timing, the damn thing's perfect. Someone buy my car...PLEASE.
                ballast resistor on an hei setup? that could be an issue...they want a good 12 volts in on a size 12 gauge or so wire
                67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
                05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

1964 Ranchero 351w/ C4- doing electrical work currently. Next will probably be some rust repair or front suspension.

(Hi-jack: you know you want that Windsor, David. Un hi-jack.)
                  Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

Originally posted by stage1scott
                    ballast resistor on an hei setup? that could be an issue...they want a good 12 volts in on a size 12 gauge or so wire
                    Not an HEI...it's an old Mallory magnetic-drive distributor.
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Still working on the Camaro, last month I put the new wheels on.....

RickSSR 8)

Comment

86 Elkymino , Last modifacation was a 6 gal plastic gas jug in the bed .Looking for a cheep used one but all that I pull are rusted !

Comment

Yes, I know I should be working on my Camaro.. (..well, I am waiting on parts..)
                          But recently, I bought this 2000 Holden Statesman with it's supercharged 3.8 litre Buick V6.
                          It's a reasonably heavy luxury model, and it really goes well for what it is.. 230hp ain't bad with 5lbs boost stock.

Just maintence stuff is what I've been doing.. New rotors and pads, front hub, new fuel pump, PS pump, valve cover gasket, replacing a few hoses, etc etc..
                          New tires on Monday. (Boy, it's hard to buy Australian made.. but I did.. of course. ;) )

Apparently a set of high ratio rocker arms, a smaller pulley for the s/charger to make 10lbs boost, and a decent exhaust and you're up about 50hp.

Comment

The Disco Nova... it wants me...

77 Nova, 406 small block, 350

K

Comment

next project is my friends 50 dodge 2 door desoto hemi turbo 350 8 3/4 rear chop top
                              [IN SHOP TOMORROW TO START TOP CHOP}
                              next project of mine is realy 3 build new frame for my 31 coupe for the blower motor,assemble my 67 short bed {now that snow is here time to work} and my 39 plymouth narrowed dana 60 turbo 400 and eather 383 or 440 {up in the air as of now on engine as my buddys 50 took my open shop bay lol}

Comment

'67 Malibu w/ 327

'85 Monte SS w/ 350
                                The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                                X