Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Creepy

What a thanksgiving! Glad he'll be ok.
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Whew! I'm glad he's ok. That's a very scary situation over there to say the least.

Comment

Good to hear......Hope he gets home safe and safe.

Seth
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Creepy, scary, whatever words you use to describe it, I'm glad I live here. I'm not afraid to travel, but I makes you think.

Glad you're uncle is OK.
          Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Damned glad to hear he's made track outta there......here's to his safe return.

Comment

I was in London during the IRA bombings when they set of about eight in one night,
              I was there to visit the theater, needless to say that got cancelled super quick.
              Not quite the same scale as the Indian shootings but scary enough, you don?t know which way to run.
              Police cars were hurtling down the sidewalk and sirens were going off all over.
              I managed to get a taxi to our car parked in a huge underground car park and left.

Glad to hear your uncle is out of the danger zone and on his way.

Comment

Glad to hear he made it out ok. When stories like this come up it makes you appreciate living in the USA no matter how much we complain sometime!

Comment

First Dave getting the Purple Heart without any family knowing about his injuries and now your Uncle being in Mumbai during the terrorist attacks.

Sheeesh, but you're in the thick of it !!

:P

Comment

Very thankful of the happy endings to both stories.

What a day. :o

Brian
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Damn glad your family is safe.

I'd love to hear your uncle's views on two Nuke neighbors hating each other and the the fallout from this latest attack. It's entirely possible a very, very large pile of poo is going to hit the biggest fan ever made.

-Brad

Comment

Brad, I had this exact conversation with him.

He said after he felt as though he wasn't about to catch a bullet in his arse, his next immediate thought was, "Holy crap. If someone makes a rash decision to punish someone else for this thing quickly, bullets are the least of my worries."

He's already working to move any facets of his business that are offshore back on shore. In short, he's done with India mainly for the issues you state. The function of his business ergo his life's work coule be wiped off the planet instantly if the wrong button gets pushed.

"Stability costs money, but now I'm willing to spend."

Brian

Comment

Now that he is home safe, ask him if can trust a fart yet. I spent a week there, last two nights I slept in the tub. :o :P Couldn't trust a fart for weeks.

Comment

Dan, I'll ask next time we chat!

He did mention shitting his pants when things got weird, but I'm hoping that was just a figure of speech...HA!

Brian

Comment

Things are always weird there.

Told myself back then (2005) I would never go back, too much filth.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
                                Notice that hasn't happened in America in 7 yrs eh... hmmm

K
                                Now Keith, you know good and well the reason nothing like that has happened here in the last 7 years is because the United Nations sent a very stern letter to the people who put that whole thing in motion, and denounced it in the STRONGEST possible terms. They have a long and storied tradition of handling bad things in just this manner. The fact that we haven't been bombed again on our soil, in our ships or embassies around the world has absolutely nothing, NOTHING to do with that tin-horn Texan in the White House. But you can be damn sure that when the next one hits, it's going to be his fault because he riled the world up against us and frittered away all that good will and pity the world had for us.

I'm surprised at you. I, for one, and sitting with baited breathe waiting to see how things are going to Change.

-Brad

Comment

Working...
                                X