Buick drum, camaro driveshaft, and a few bottles of wine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buick drum, camaro driveshaft, and a few bottles of wine

This year I used my new garage toys to build christmas gifts. I made my wife a wine rack. The base is a rear brake drum from my '70 buick electra, and the post is a diveshaft from my '98 z28. I was kind of afraid it was gonna turn out hokey, but it came out better than I could have hoped for! I gave it to her today because we're gonna be out of town the next two days, and she absolutely loves it

I made stainless steel tags for the dogs, keychains for my siblings, and countertop wineracks for the folks and grandparents, you can see those here: http://detroitwheeliedog.com/v-web/g...hristmas-gifts

I figured the buick/camaro wine rack would be most appropriate on this board

Re: Buick drum, camaro driveshaft, and a few bottles of wine

Very cool/well done man!That would look cool in anyones decor!Merry Xmas! 8)

Comment

I wanted to make a crack about making anything after "a few bottles of wine" but that is a clean piece of furniture you made there that looks too good to say anything bad about (even has a place to hold beer on top ;D)
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
        I wanted to make a crack about making anything after "a few bottles of wine" but that is a clean piece of furniture you made there that looks too good to say anything bad about (even has a place to hold beer on top ;D)
        I'll put my pizza and coke on the top

thanks for the kind words guys

Comment

Nothing is better then homemade christmas gifts!

Comment

Working...
          X