Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 year HS Reunion tonight

There may be no survivors!

My wife's parents are taking the kids in a couple of hours and we're hosting a "pre-game" party at my house. In a twist that will shock everyone, I was actually the president of my HS class, so this is the "Presidential Ball sponsored by Jagermeister"

It's gonna be epic! ;D :o

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Re: 10 year HS Reunion tonight

Oh dear god. Jager! Yum! It's whats for dinner! Have fun! Shit, I am feeling old as of late, my 10 year is next year......

Rudy

Comment

You yunguns, my 30th is comming up. If you think you are old now just wait.
      OH YEAH
      Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Been out of hs for about 7 months now....

Best 7 months of my life.

Comment

My ten year is coming up next year. Take lots of pictures! Incriminating or not ;D
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Holy cow, I just realized that I have been out of HS for over 10 years. Our class didn't have a reunion-- I think we were all pretty disfunctional.
            The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by dagenesta
              Holy cow, I just realized that I have been out of HS for over 10 years. Our class didn't have a reunion-- I think we were all pretty disfunctional.
              I'm actually hoping we have one, my graduating class was 850 people, that's a ton of people to get a hold of.

Comment

I remember my ten year reunion......parts of it. I do remember the golf cart sinking into the lake and two classmates swimming out to save the cooler. I also remember the golf pro asking us not return.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                  I'm actually hoping we have one, my graduating class was 850 people, that's a ton of people to get a hold of.
                  Mine was 13. The whole school was around a 100 kids (that is K-12).
                  The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

17 years since I squeaked out of there....LOL

Brian, have fun......and make DAMN SURE you have a designated driver.

Tiresmoke!

Jagerbombs......ooh, I feel my hands hurting at the mere mention(I'll explain some other time)

Comment

Smoke..by pure coincidence (or perhaps evil genius planning) the bar we rented out for this deal is within walking distance of my house.

The Jager-bomb express, pulled by a UP Big Boy leaves a 5:30 EST.

;D

Brian
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                        Smoke..by pure coincidence (or perhaps evil genius planning) the bar we rented out for this deal is within staggering distance of my house.

The Jager-bomb express, pulled by a UP Big Boy leaves a 5:30 EST.

;D

Brian
                        fixed

Comment

Public Intox.......call a cab, bubba.(I'm sure you've planned ahead, nonetheless.......call a ride)

staggering distance....that's if he's lucky!

Most of my experiences involved trying to walk through walls..... :o

;D ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                            Mine was 13. The whole school was around a 100 kids (that is K-12).
                            My 9th-12th Highschool was 4500 students. I kind of wonder what happened to some of the students, Freshmen started off with 1200 students, graduated 850...... That's Fontana for you.

Comment

I've got a couple of years left...but our graduating class was only 110 out of Murphysboro HS, and I pissed off about half the graduating class in the six months I attended there. I wish ya luck...
                              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
                              X