new junker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new junker

got a 76 nova rust bucket for parts. got it running to go beat on it do burnouts/donuts . and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the clutch is toast ,takes like 3000 rpm to get to go 5 mph. really wanted to beat on it before i took it apart damit . the question is .the cost of a disk worth the value of trying to kill it before i take it apart? ? ? ? ?

Re: new junker

o yea just the disk is either 25 or 35$ depending on which one it has. and like 1.5 hours to replace it . dam in a hour and half i could have just about everything off the car i want. decisions decisions hm hm hm hm

Comment

I think pulling a trans and putting it back in would be more of a pain than it's worth, but your call on that one.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
        I think pulling a trans and putting it back in would be more of a pain than it's worth, but your call on that one.
        you still want clutch linkage? ? and it is a 7.5

Comment

Originally posted by fabricatordave
          Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
          you still want clutch linkage? ? and it is a 7.5
          Yeah the z-bar, the two little bars attached to it and if you can now that I think about it the plate that bolts to the frame to support he Z-bar. Did the car have A/C?
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

nope did not

Comment

Working...
            X