X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Man, I need some GOOD news

My good news for the day.....

The Sun will rise tomorrow.....Regardless of the Economy

TV's turn off.......Don't watch the news.

Sex is Free........Sort of : (if you don't count how expensive a wife is)

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenschnell
      My good news for the day.....

Sex is Free........Sort of : (if you don't count how expensive a wife is)

Seth
      Never said better Seth
      a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
        I have been dealing with crappy paychecks from lack of work and two people close to me who are nearing the end of their lives; I needed some good news as well. It came yesterday when a lady I drive wants me to deliver cookies and presents to her friends in Scottsdale, AZ, driving her car back and forth. Why not just ship them? Because those little thin italian cookies wouldn't survive unbroken. So she is paying me near two weeks pay for a trip to the desert in one day. It looks like it may be a decent holiday season after all.

Second, I had lunch today with a friend and former co-worker who offered me a job. He runs the company without the BS that seems to be never ending where I work now.

I'm afraid non of this news is good to anyone else, especially Chad and DF. Although, now I have some spending cash; I want to pass some along to Chad for some of his welding skills.
        As soon as I get good news and spread it, it gets taken away. The trip to the desert and the money coming from it just got canceled. Bah. :'(
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Good News?

A whole bunch of us "diesel dogs" managed to stay right-side up and out of the ditches yesterday evening(on my way home)...no small feat thanks to the ice and snow from Madison, WI down through Lebanon, IN.

There were quite a few that weren't so fortunate.

The roads were clear today.....and that's good news I'll take ANY day.

*Chin up, Reb....it WILL get better*

Tiresmoke

Comment

I know. It's my own fault for cheering and spending money I have yet made.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

DF. I don't know how to cheer up anyone. You are a hero to me though... obsequiousness does little to cheer me, but hoping to take a spin w/ you in my (not yet) finished Coronet would make my life dude. go play with your kid (s?)

Comment

Thanks a lot for signing up!

Comment

The Bostom Bruins are kicking butt this season....now that's some good news!

Comment

Sure thing. Hope whatevers got you down dies a horrible slow painful death in putrid cess ridden filth. Maybe we couild race.... My Coronet vs. your Bee....? 'Course, first thing I'd need to do would be to finally spend a little on my car

Comment

My hangover from last night is finally wearing off....good news for me anyway!, hope things get better soon for ya David.

Comment

Originally posted by stk1697
                        The Bostom Bruins are kicking butt this season....now that's some good news!
                        Bah, like each years our Montreal Canadians will kick them out of the series! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by joebogey
                          Block out everything else and go play with small frei. It sucks with the economic uncertainty and everything else in the world, but realize that you are the world to that little guy. I'm unemployed myself after 15 years, first time since I was a HS junior, and it sucks. But spend some time with my girls (5 and 9) and I can walk away refreshed and uplifted.
                          i
                          Dave, Joe hit the nail on the head! Step back and spend some time with you wife and son. If every healthy then the world is right. Last year we went through a rough patch but you DO get through it. Enjoy your family!!!!
                          Tom
                          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Good world type news? Apparently they build cruise ships with enough snot to pull away from Somali pirates. Who needs guns when you have POWER!?

Comment

More good news. My employer has been riding me real hard the past year. He's a miserable SOB. I couldn't take it anymore and my fellow employees tell me I called him a no good F-ing c*ck sucker before leaving 4 hours early last Tuesday. Still have a job and his attitude has softened considerably. My wife says I have anger issues.

Comment

Originally posted by BobStuart
                                Good world type news? Apparently they build cruise ships with enough snot to pull away from Somali pirates. Who needs guns when you have POWER!?

HotRod cruise ships. Can you imagin the blowers on that? :o Better yet, could you imagin all the forum freaks on a cruise ship? ;D :
                                OH YEAH
                                Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X