X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I need some GOOD news

Anyone got any?

Re: Man, I need some GOOD news

I just saved a bunch of money on my Car Insurance?
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

The sun is shining, and my belly is full.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
        LMAO....

I wish i did, Everyone i talk to is bringing me down.

But hey we'll look back and say man those were tough times, glad they are over.
        Chris

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
          OK, that got a smile.

Comment

Block out everything else and go play with small frei. It sucks with the economic uncertainty and everything else in the world, but realize that you are the world to that little guy. I'm unemployed myself after 15 years, first time since I was a HS junior, and it sucks. But spend some time with my girls (5 and 9) and I can walk away refreshed and uplifted.
            sigpic

Comment

In about 4 days a boat will enter the harbour in Rotterdam with some 4300 lbs of vintage iron on it for me.
              Somewhere this month I suspect another boat to arrive in the same harbour with another pile of old metal destined for my garage.

I consider that good news... how 'bout you? :D
              www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar
                In about 4 days a boat will enter the harbour in Rotterdam with some 4300 lbs of vintage iron on it for me.
                Somewhere this month I suspect another boat to arrive in the same harbour with another pile of old metal destined for my garage.

I consider that good news... how 'bout you? :D
                Only if it's metal you bought from me!

Comment

You've got friends... and good will that you've spent wisely...

K

Comment

David -
                    Not to get too serious here, but Keith's right. There are MANY people in this world who care a great deal about what happens to you and your family. Granted, the economy sucks and things aren't going as they ought for you and Chad, but you have amazing skills and a crew who will follow you off the end of the Earth, so you'll be OK in the long run. It's just something that you're going thru - the operative word is "thru". ME says to remind you that, "If there aren't any dragons, it's not much of a story".

Dan

Comment

It's a sun shiny day (though only around 35*F right now) and I'm going to go out and start working on the Skylark and I don't go back to work until Friday. That and gas is under $2/gal now
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Good news is:

By the time we are close to retirement age like most of the guys
                        that I see driving street rods , we should be able to afford that too !
                        I'm not knocking anyone , but I have some plans for what I can do
                        when the house is paid off and the kids are married and I get to
                        get my hands on some of my paycheck that goes every direction
                        of the wind .
                        I expect to reward my patience.
                        26 years to go
                        26 burned

Comment

I work with a fellow who seems to have a positive outlook on a daily basis....

He should. In the late 60's, in a land far away, he was part of a whole company that was pinned on a hilltop.

Seems he was the only one to come back from that hill on the outside of a bag. Its a lot for him to handle, and you have to be in real tight with him to even learn this much.

But in his words, when asked how he's doing today, he just smiles big and says "I woke up today, and had my coffee, what more could I want?"

Keep me in check when I think I'm having a crappy one.........

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Hammerzeit on Epitaph
                            Eliteman76 placed 1st
                            Playlist - Rumble Pit
                            12/1/2008, 11:14 PM PST
                            Length: 00:03:33

Game Files (0)
                            Screens (0)
                            Clips (0)
                            Post Game Carnage ReportOverview Carnage Breakdown Field Stats Viewer Players Place Score
                            Eliteman76 1st 15
                            aWESomeX13 2nd 10
                            BpzZYy 2nd 10
                            BpzZYy(G) 4th 7
                            GB Zace 5th 6
                            aWESomeX13(G) 6th 0

If it's any consolation, after a suck-tactular night of having my salad tossed tossed by a bunch of 14 year old brats on halo I had a really fun round of beating down people on Halo3 with one BFH.
                            Andrew
                            1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                            2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

My team's race program has a plan !!!

;D

Comment

Working...
                              X