Cruising For a Good Cause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruising For a Good Cause

While I was at work today I noticed alot of hot rod traffic coming by the shop. I looked out front and the parking lot was full. There was a charity cruise called the Blanket Run today to raise money to buy homeless blankets. Any way I snapped a few pictures.

Re: Cruising For a Good Cause

Great to see Steve's Crosley there. For those of you not in the know - it's powered by a Buick....(hold on)...... straight eight! He and his son (RX7 w/Nissan Skyline power) come to Maxton regularly and they're great guys.

Dan

Comment

I love cars.....But no way would you find me in a roadster today.....it is only 10 degrees outside. I will buy some blankets, just don't make me drive in the cold.

Seth
      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

BRRR.......

Froze my ass off only to discover my brake caliper bolts won't budge, and these nuts WILLINGLY drove topless/no-heater cars?!

The Crosley and the Krylon Special are cool.....

like Seth said, hell, I'll buy'em blankets.......no need to invite pneumonia doing it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
          Great to see Steve's Crosley there. For those of you not in the know - it's powered by a Buick....(hold on)...... straight eight! He and his son (RX7 w/Nissan Skyline power) come to Maxton regularly and they're great guys.

Dan
          Those guys were doing donuts before I got my camera

Comment

Brrrr is right!
            I guess that was the point, though...

1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
            1997 Mustang GT
            sigpic

Comment

Whats all that white stuff? Got down to about 55 degrees here today on the mountain.
              Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Was that "hurcules power" a slant six?

Comment

Bet the roadster dudes were wearing S-eating grins all the way there and back!

;D

Brian
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I believe there S-eating grins where stuck for a while....... ;D

I told them they need to have the flame thrower in front of them for heat. And yes the hurcules power is a slant six. That guy loves them.

Comment

Working...
                    X