Drove the new Challenger today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drove the new Challenger today

I was at our local Dodge dealer today picking up our Sprinter and I started talking withthe salesman I knew.He
    had 4 Challengers there so my brother and I asked to drive an RT.This car drives really well smooth but not floaty
    and handles nice and tight. We took it out alone and turned the traction controll off down the street and let em rip
    it did OK and hooked up and took off I really think my brothers 87 t-type would spank it though.I like it and
    I think I am going to try and get one this spring but we'll see.Anyhow then he let us take the SRT.That car is fast but not enough to spend 10 grand more on it we got it up to around 100 and you dont feel a thing it feels like its going 60
    this car too I think the t-type would spank in a regular 1/4 mile race but not over the long haul and it handles like its glued to the road and the trunk on both cars is huge .I didnt like the sunroof option it takes more than 2 inches from the head room and I dont like the plastic "key" thing I want keys with a little pentastar on it that goes in up side down like it always was. All in all a great car and a hell of a lot of fun to drive.

Re: Drove the new Challenger today

very cool!

Comment

THe SRT has the starter button-first car I ever drove with one of those,kinda weird.

Comment

Starting to see alot of them now that the Soldiers are coming home.

Comment

Working...
        X