X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew! This is close...

I would've emptied my bowels.

Re: Whew! This is close...

That's the definition of an accident. First you say it, then you do it. Sssshhhheeeeeiiiitttttt.

I like how it didn't even phase that phototog.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

wow lucky to have legs left after that

Comment

Tripod.
        1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
        1997 Mustang GT
        sigpic

Comment

My guess would be a seasoned vet or something akin to ignorance being bliss.
          Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

He knew to stand in the right place! Note the presence of mind to snap shots, too.

I've been there twice. Once at Sears Point an Altered hit the wall right where I was standing. I snapped a shot and hit the deck. The plywood sign on the track side of the wall flew over my head.

Then once at Memphis, Bruce Kimmen in his black, flamed '69 Camaro hit the wall where I was standing. I dove away, and when I looked back, the grass where I had been was doused in alky.

That was the event where an illegal nitrous bottle was found inside Kimmens' burst fuel cell.

Comment

meh, a real photog would have been taking pics just before impact... amateur. :

lol j/k
              Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
              1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
              1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
              1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
              1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
              1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

He really trusted that wall....

Seth
                200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Amazing stuff - I bet the guy thought "I'll be safe here behind this concrete wall".... note that it took him a minute before he went to help the driver.... probably to check for dryness and to do that mental status check. (You know the one - how many bones do I have; any extra? - am I leaking - no? no blood no umm wet spot or extra weight in the drawers)..
                  Dave - are the pictures you took copyrighted? can you post them here?
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Did you see the Car after the wall hit? thank God it was a right hand Drive.

Comment

wow! :o :o

big gonads..or very slow reflexes ;D

alan
                      "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

That guy lost all signs of hemoroids for 6 months after. It took 3 Dr's 1 week to get his underware out. :o
                        OH YEAH
                        Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Fordplay0621
                          Did you see the Car after the wall hit? thank God it was a right hand Drive.
                          Yea, but the navigator was in the left seat!

Comment

Ah, looked again. I was concentrating on the video camera, not Mr. Nonchalant.
                            1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
                            1997 Mustang GT
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X