Thanks guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys!

It's about time! Eliteman's "rant" a few days ago got me thinking, then mlcraven's encouraging word's got me thinking some more. I hadn't realized how long it had been since I had worked on or even driven it, 4 months! I should be ashamed of myself! :-[ I fired it up and after 10 minutes the fuel pump decided to commit suicide and dump gas all over the floor. I've got a list of fixes and parts to buy, I'm motivated now! ;D

Just groovin' to my own tune.

Re: Thanks guys!

Way to go....Let's see some more pics.

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

LMAO...here's a novel concept: I inspired someone to do something!

Ah, kidding aside, cool man, good to hear.
      Myself, I got distracted. The basement fridge for keeping my late night supply of pop cold for Halo3 episodes was howling away, fan was making noise. Took the 22 year old bar fridge apart, polished the fan's bearing shaft free of a layer of rust, put some grahite lube on the bronze bearings, and thing is colder than ever with the fan working again.
      I love an R-12 power fridge.

BTW, digging the blue Montego...black rims...get me some 20% tint all around, and it's good as-is with some vintage nascar boom-tubes side dump exhaust
      Andrew
      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Hey, right back at ya. You've inspired me to put David Lindley's El Rayo-X on the turntable and spin his version of MERCURY BLUES.

Congratulations.
        Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Working...
        X