• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hemi Orange Julius vs. Heath Blizzard

Wow, No DQ, OJ, or Sonics here.

Comment

I prefer the blizzard, but all the talk of OJ's I feel the need for one. Have find one close to me though.
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneshrink
        Originally posted by driver_tag
        Originally posted by NMCA_Ron
        Ok, if we are TRULY going to have a battle of the bad, which confection is the best?

The Orange Julius

or

The DQ Blizzard?

Ron

You still HAVE an Orange Julius ?
        No, Gerbils in a smurf village

AAAAHHHH,skewered by your rapier like wit : The only OJ around here went under while I was still in High school !

Comment

Dude the last OJ I saw was in the back of a white Bronco.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
            Originally posted by Rebeldryver
            The only time I ever ate at Sonic's I got a huge bun with a tiny piece of meat. Blech. I found myself yelling into the menu mic Where's the beef?!!
            :D Sad thing, I've done it too. I only go there for the big-ass drinks.

Whataburger and DQ for anything other than ice cream...Um....no, thanks. I'll stick with Steak and Shake and Conway's Red Top.
            I love the food at Whataburger and DQ,but that's just me. I definitely just go to Sonic for drinks and ice cream though. You can't argue with a 44 oz drink for less than a buck.

Comment

I don't know who did it - but I got a hankering for a butterfinger blizzard today - and went with the hankering... nothing like a freezing beverage in freezing weather
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

There's a DQ about three blocks from my house. I'm not into sweets, so I rarely eat there - Only if I'm with someone else who wants to eat there.

There's a Sonic in the next town, I really like their burgers and their drinks. I don't go there too often, because I'm impatient... they are sloooow.

I think the closest Whataburger is about fifty miles away, near the Orlando Speedworld drag strip. When I was in the military, a girlfriend (from Texas) swore that Whataburgers were the best burger... I hadn't even heard of a "water burger" and thought she was just messing with me. Later, when I got out of the military, I was driving across country and saw one! I did a u-turn and checked it out. Definitely better than the big 3 fast food burgers. I've only eaten a Whataburger twice since then... If there was one closer, perhaps I'd go there more often.

While not necessarily "better," I also like to change it up once in a while, and get a burger and fries at Checkers... they have big drinks, too.

*edit* I don't want to see ANY of the "kitchens" of places I like to eat.

Comment

I don't know who did it - but I got a hankering for a butterfinger blizzard today - and went with the hankering... nothing like a freezing beverage in freezing weather

I agree, cold + cold = goodness, just had a concrete from culvers last night (same as blizzard) Peanut butter cup and cookie dough!! ummm

Comment

All this talk about "coconut Dr. Pepper" is making me ill :P

Comment

We have a chain called "Burgerville" up in the Pacific NW that has some really good fast food.... especially their strawberry creations and their Walla Walla onion rings.
                      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw57

I agree, cold + cold = goodness, just had a concrete from culvers last night (same as blizzard) Peanut butter cup and cookie dough!! ummm
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Culvers

Comment

Culvers....MMM-MMM!

Gotta do a run up to Madison, WI on Monday....will be going past the "World's Largest" Culver's.

I may have to investigate that claim.

Plenty of truck and bus parking....... ;D

Comment

Working...
                          X