Gas prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas prices

Gas is once again well under $2. Is it a flash in the pan, or here for a while. Also, what R U paying, and where R U at?
    2 months at best
    0%
    at least a year
    0%
    STUGOTS

Re: Gas prices

$2.25 for regular here in So. Cal in the mountain ski resort of Big Bear. Thieves here for sure.
    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

The winning party had their big dollar contributors jack around the stocks on oil to raise the prices to pile on against the party in office. It was very organized and one day the truth could come out, the only fly in the ointment is the media has no desire to say anything against the winning party. Notice how it suddenly went down right around election day? Yes Americans also cut back on usage, but it was an inside job. That's how I see it.

Now that the evil doers did their deed, it's all about supply and demand.

Comment

Not long. Enjoy it. I hope I'm wrong because if it does stay low, it means the economy is still in the toilet.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Avg 1.80 in San Fernando Valley, CA.

Comment

Wont be long before we get back over $3 a gallon so I'm gonna enjoy $1.649 while I can here in WI.
            Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Filled up on Tuesday for $1.32 in the ATL.

Comment

I may be in the minority but my job depends on the prices being higher or the people we work for quit drilling. I like to see the price between $60-80 per barrel. That said I filled up in Lubbock yesterday for less than fifty skins.

Rich

sigpic

Comment

1.42 here in Michigan....

Seth
                  200 mph or bust.......

Comment

$1.37 here in St. Louis area

I think they're going to be around at least until next Spring and
                    vacation driving season starts.....just my 2 cents

Comment

Shot up to 1.75 last night at several stations in detroit. Kinda weird since it's been in the 1.50s and 1.40s all week.

Comment

I paid $1.89 for 93 Octane BP/Amoco last weekend,and that was the highest price around. I just wanted to try Amoco Ultimate in my truck.

Comment

It's in the $1.50's here, but was talking with a guy and he said that it will probably bottom out under $1.00.

Almost wants to make me go out and hang the greedy bastards that took advantage of us over the last 8 years.

Isn't it funny that during the period that Republicans had total controlled our government that gas prices went through the roof, and now that the Democrats are going to have total control, gas is cheap as hell again.

Comment

Originally posted by MOPARS RULE
                            The winning party had their big dollar contributors jack around the stocks on oil to raise the prices to pile on against the party in office. It was very organized and one day the truth could come out, the only fly in the ointment is the media has no desire to say anything against the winning party. Notice how it suddenly went down right around election day? Yes Americans also cut back on usage, but it was an inside job. That's how I see it.

Now that the evil doers did their deed, it's all about supply and demand.
                            Kids, beware, the above is what can happen to you if you follow NASCAR
                            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

$1.54 here in Illinois, the land of crooked politics! Did I tell you, I only came up a $1,000,000 short of being a U.S. Senator?

Comment

Working...
                              X