Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gas prices

Originally posted by TexasT
    I may be in the minority but my job depends on the prices being higher or the people we work for quit drilling. I like to see the price between $60-80 per barrel. That said I filled up in Lubbock yesterday for less than fifty skins.

And that would be me. Drilling in the area has dropped WAY off. I like the low prices($1.69 today), but if it stays low for long, I won't need any gas to just stay home.

Comment

Just topped off my truck at $1.46 a gallon on my way from work this morning.......................
      That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
        Kids, beware, the above is what can happen to you if you follow NASCAR
        good one Scott
        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

1.65 last night in PA.

I think prices will continue to fall, and settle around $1.00-$1.25 this spring, then go up slightly over the summer. Prices will stay low until the economy comes around, which it will.
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

I learned long ago that I have no clue what's gonna happen with gas prices. ...and that I should enjoy low prices while I can.

Although it looks like they might be stabilzing in my neck of the woods at around 1.50, over the past few days the prices in our town finally dropped to what they are in the big cities in AZ...we were 20-40 cents higher for most of the past two months
            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

You're right. My sepculation is a result of what I want to happen. ;D
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
              X