Hockeyfights.com on You Tube.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockeyfights.com on You Tube.

This way you don't have to sit through a game to see the fights ;). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36OoQ...e=channel_page

"Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Re: Hockeyfights.com on You Tube.

Good Find Matt......Gotta love a good Hockey fight.

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

I'm not with you on this one...it's goonery and ruins an otherwise wonderful game. What's more, if the NHL were to send the right signals and take the required action, it could be virtually eliminated.
      Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Originally posted by mlcraven
        I'm not with you on this one...it's goonery and ruins an otherwise wonderful game. What's more, if the NHL were to send the right signals and take the required action, it could be virtually eliminated.
        Wow are those fightin words!!

I agree, lacrosse is just as physical and those guys are not throwing punches. The bitch is most sports fans like the fights.

Am I a hippocrate because I like the crashes?

Steve
        Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

I guess you missed the Ducks/Sharks game. At one fight per period played.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I don't mind the fights ;D It can get a little carried away sometimes.. Slowing the game down and what not.

Comment

It's like pro wrestling on ice......LMAO

I like it...beats the hell out of the depressing topics that have been popping up here as of late.

Comment

i went to a boxing match once, and a hockey game broke out.
                i love hockey, especially the fights.
                Originally posted by TC
                also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

The best part about it is even if one fight is lame, there's a damn good chance there'll be a free-for-all amongst the rest....

;D ;D ;D

Comment

sorry, but there's nothing quite like seeing your tough guy beat on the other hated team's tough guy ;) ;)
                    "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Vegaman
                      sorry, but there's nothing quite like seeing your tough guy beat on the other hated team's tough guy ;) ;)
                      if that's your thing, then I recommend UFC
                      Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

One of the most underappreciated moments in Boston sports history.

The Bruins' are in the midst of an insane fight with the Minnesota North Stars. This was in the heart of the era of Boston hockey where the "Big bad Bruins" ruled. Terry O'Reily and the like.

John Wensink would make earn himself a lifetime of free beer in Boston nearing the end of this clip when the fight winds down and the crazy SOB skates over directly in front of the entire Minnesota bench and goads them ALL to come out and fight him.

This guy was a lunatic who made himself a legend while making an entire hockey team look like a bunch of pussies.

Brian
                        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

This is the hardest I've laughed the entire weekend...

What I really wanna know is if an ENTIRE arena has erupted into a brawl...players, coaches, officials, spectators...even the beer and hotdog vendors.

*cues "Everybody was Kung-Fu fighting"*........

Comment

I'm a Vancouver fan and being a long suffering fan from here you need to have an adopted team as well, mine has always been Boston ;)

Gino Odjick did the same thing here. He was after Glen Anderson for spearing his pal Bure in the eye from before, this vid is cut short but he skated over to the bench afterwards and did the same thing

Comment

my all time favorite against the much hated Flames with my hero Ron (The Chief) Delorme

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                              X