• Show
Clear All

Re: Kids, Don't Street Race!!!

I'm diggin the racin helmets...

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
      I'm diggin the racin helmets...
      yeah, i liked how they never took them off, even when they were getting stuffed in the cop car.
      Originally posted by TC
      also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Rats, can't open the vid outside the USA ???
        Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

I thought I saw Chad's wagon there for a minute! ;) ;D

Comment

Can?t view it from over here, it?s just for American folks................... >

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
              I hate to admit I just sat through that whole episode .... COOL COOL COOL COOL....

K
              what he said - - - everytime I would get ready to X-out, someone or something or somecar would show up and I'd be back glued to the screen - - - old Dick's voice is recognizable anywhere, isn't it? - - - however, it's a shame that the bitchin' wagon was owned by the Bad Guy and the Ford won at the end - :'(

Comment

Excellent - I just posted that on a local site after some kid made this comment in a thread about Car Clubs Against Street Racing:

"There is a HUGE difference between some dumbass kid at a red light and orgianized underground race outside of town late at night.

I can't stand it when some idiot kid wrecks his dodge truck red light running and the news plays it up like some adrenaline rushed Fast and Furious drag race. Those aren't true street racers, those are irrisponsible, dangerous drivers.

True street racers are some of the most safest drivers you will ever come across on the road, that's one reason we race late at night, outside of town on a clear straight road, with some sort of orginization to the whole race.

Dumbasses that run in town aren't "street racers". There just being stupid drivers. Hell, in that idea of street racing, my mother is a street racer, cause she's done red light runs before.

Now, I know, there is still the chance of something going wrong late at night, on a clear road, outside of town, but so does getting in my car and going to allsups for some milk.

How about CCADD? Car Clubs Against Dumbass Drivers."

Uh-huh, buddy - tell it to Malloy.

Comment

Thanks for posting that, I really enjoyed it. Like that Ford too, you don't see those early 50's Fords as drag cars too often.

Comment

That was great.
                    I thought it was funny they all street raced during the day.

I used to hear about races on Woodly,San Fernado,some place near Van Nuys Blvd.,an un opened stretch of the 118 between Moorpark and Simi Valley (Starting Line still visable,so I heard) but I remember,OPS I meen heard,they all happened late at night not High Noon!

I also liked how the racers all just stopped when the cops showed up,frozzen in ther tracks. Except for that thug trying to run at the end because he didn't want Reed and Milner to see him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclone03
                      I also liked how the racers all just stopped when the cops showed up,frozzen in ther tracks.
                      Yeah, that got me too!

Comment

At least they were responsible street racers, wearing their helmets. Safety first, you know.

Great find. My TV just broke (hi-def flat screen, here I come!), so this was the first show I've seen in two days.

Comment

I really dug the "hanging" tree !

Comment

I remember watching every Episode of Adam-12, Could'nt wait to get home after School.

Comment

Working...
                            X