Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opel Rekord Viper in Germany with fast Sabine..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opel Rekord Viper in Germany with fast Sabine..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Check out this videos whith a Viper in Opel Rekord body.Sabine Schmitz is the driver of the Nurnburgring taxi,and know a thing or two about driving.She let Jeremy Clarkson drive a jaguar around the ring,and nearly beat hom with a Ford transit Van with diesel engine ;D.

Yeap she's the best, That's for sure. A tribute to Sabine Schmitz and off course the Ford Transit. Taken From Top Gear.X-people

Re: Opel Rekord Viper in Germany with fast Sabine..

Her driving reminds me of when I 'm racing friends on the go-cart track. Very vocal and laughing alot!

Comment

Re: Opel Rekord Viper in Germany with fast Sabine..

Sabina is awesome, That transit video is crazy especially when she kicks the Hamster out and managed to scare her self enough that she didn't think she could improve her own time.

Good find man, Anything that girl touches instantly becomes fast.
      I don't mind either that a Bimmer Estate kicked a Opevipel ;D Whatever that thing was.

Comment

Working...
      X