Race cancelled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race cancelled?

I just got an email telling me my tickets for the Craftsman Truck race at Mansfield was cancelled??? I wonder if the track cancelled or the series did? I didn't hear anything about it until I got the email. :-\
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Re: Race cancelled?

seems to me that I read earlier on this forum (or maybe when it was car junkie) that the whole series has been canned. ??? Check around but am preety sure on this.

Comment

I understand that Craftsman is leaving, and Camping World is taking over the series title.

The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Who the Hell is Camping World?

Seth
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

CRAFTSMAN TRUCK GOING THE WAY OF GOODY'S DASH AND SUPERSPEEDWAY MODIFIEDS ?

Comment

Hi,
            The Mansfield Race has been replaced by a race at Iowa Speedway. The problem was cited as "economic" on the NASCAR website.
            Colonel1

Comment

Camping world is pretty good - in fact if you're looking for inexpensive airbags; they are the place to shop. They also give great discounts on about anything automotive, including speed parts.

It figures that Kmart would pull Craftsman from the series.
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by colonel1
                Hi,
                The Mansfield Race has been replaced by a race at Iowa Speedway. The problem was cited as "economic" on the NASCAR website.
                Colonel1
                Wonder what that means. I liked going down to that race. >
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneshrink
                  Camping world is pretty good - in fact if you're looking for inexpensive airbags; they are the place to shop. They also give great discounts on about anything automotive, including speed parts.
                  Airbags, as in rear suspension airbags?

Comment

The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                    X