Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the wierdest thing you have found in a car wash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's the wierdest thing you have found in a car wash?

Originally posted by Bamfster
    Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
    Actually....I did find a dead body in a carwash.....complete with numerous bullet holes, and a Davis .25 still in his hand.
    Yeah, but was his heart exposed? ;D

Sounds like a horrible shot if it took that many times to finish the job...oh wait.

Brian
    It was after they cracked his chest at the ER......anyone ever stick their hand in another person's chest to do what the docs call a "heart massage"? Kinda gross!!!
    So the guy wasn't dead yet? Did he live?

Comment

Our city paramedics are some morbid pricks. They're rule is if the body is still warm, they run it for training purposes, under the umbrella that they may be able to save them. He was DRT, no doubt, but they still scooped him which meant I got to ride in the bus to the hospital w/him.
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

If I was to find, say, Rob Kinnan in a car wash, would that be considered weird?

Ron
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

not exactly weird but I once found a $100.00 bill in a car wash :o
          "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Not wierd at all, but I got my golf clubs at the car wash! Very Very nice set I might add. I watched the local lost and found and would have given them back if the person came looking.

Comment

Our city paramedics are some morbid pricks. They're rule is if the body is still warm, they run it for training purposes, under the umbrella that they may be able to save them. He was DRT, no doubt, but they still scooped him which meant I got to ride in the bus to the hospital w/him.
              As a former EMT, only a Doctor or Coroner can pronounce someone dead. So if they are warm and everything is still attached, they are going to be treated like they'll come back. In Colorado we even went beyond and said they had to be warm and dead to actually be dead because in sever hypothermia they could be in near suspended animation and still alive but have to be treated very very very gently because the heart is beating so slow that you can send them into an unshockable rhythm if you jolt them too hard.
              Central TEXAS Sleeper
              USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

IDK about all that....I'm just a stupid cop. That was the wierdest thing I found at a carwash though......
                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad54
                  Five bucks says it's a deer heart someone rinsed out while washing the bed of their truck.

Weird though!

Brian
                  I thought the exact same thing. It's deer season up there right now, isn't it? If not, then it's poaching season.

-Brad
                  Yep, poaching season is in full swing... comes right after hunt-from-your-beater-car season
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Love baby, Love! Back in my younger days, my girlfriend at the time and I were going through one of those drive-thru car washes. Once the water started spraying and the brushes started spinning, we suddenly felt "the urge". ;D
                    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I found the rear bumper to a 78-79 Cutlass at a car wash once.Just the bumper. My buddy took it welded it up and put it on his Cutlass.

Comment

A ripped open Garbage bag with Diapers, 3 Sea Shells, and a Bag of Pot.

Comment

Five bucks says it's a deer heart someone rinsed out while washing the bed of their truck.

Weird though!

Brian
                          My thought as well. No follow up yet so it probably was a deer heart and the reporter loses credability coming out with that. Better to let the reader forget about it.

Comment

Bob...your jouranlistic instincts are spot on!

Ha!

:D

Brian
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C
                              Love baby, Love! Back in my younger days, my girlfriend at the time and I were going through one of those drive-thru car washes. Once the water started spraying and the brushes started spinning, we suddenly felt "the urge". ;D
                              I too used the car wash for road side romance. The local cops watch for anybody parking at the so call lovers lanes. But they would never expect that at the local car wash. Only down side is it took some convincing to get the young ladies at ease....or more beverages ;).
                              Reading , Pa
                              Good Guys rodders rep.
                              "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                              Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Well if we're going down THIS road....

I worked for a guy cleaning carpets for a while in high school (you can see where this is going). I was the "in house" guy. He was a friend of my dad's and the job was cool because he gave me a key and I could work at any time. As long as the stuff got done he didn't care. I'd work all kinds of weird hours and whenever it fit my schedule. The work sucked, dealing with lots of animal poop, urine, and other gross stuff.

There were major benefits though. The shop was big enough that 8-10 cars could fit inside and it was in an industrial area. It was party friggin central. It was also my personal "love shack".

Let's just say, some of the clean carpets got "test driven" with girlfriends before being picked up by the customers. Oh man, I think I could still go to jail for this.

Thank god no one owned a black light!

;D

Brian
                                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                                X